Honored Guest
I preodered my touch controllers, and i received them. I ordered them
from amazon but received no code or email for unspoken and vr sports. is
there a specific place i should be searching for the code. If i didn't
receive one then what should i do?

5 REPLIES 5

stonkintime
Explorer
I order Touch lst week directly from Oculus, The Robo whatever appeared in my library for installation. 

neddycgoon
Protege
Get in Touch with Oculus support Im not sure but I think The Unspoken was a Touch Launch pre-order bonus not just a standard pre-order bonus.Could be wrong tho.

stonkintime
Explorer
Amazon should have emailed you the redemption codes. A few days after delivery.

cybereality
Grand Champion
These games were pre-order bonuses only, meaning you would have had to purchased prior to launch. The launch was December 6th if I remember correct, so if you ordered after that you won't receive the bonus. If you did, then you should have received an email from Amazon shortly after they shipped.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

JypsieBlade
Honored Guest

I order Touch lst week directly from Oculus, The Robo whatever appeared in my library for installation. 

Get in Touch with Oculus support Im not sure but I think The Unspoken was a Touch Launch pre-order bonus not just a standard pre-order bonus.Could be wrong tho.

These games were pre-order bonuses only, meaning you would have had to purchased prior to launch. The launch was December 6th if I remember correct, so if you ordered after that you won't receive the bonus. If you did, then you should have received an email from Amazon shortly after they shipped.

I understand. I did buy before December 6. No codes from amazon. Yes it was a standard pre-order bonus