cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime Video - Quest Store Version Startup Problems - A Solution

TomCgcmfc
Level 16

The recent update of this Quest App (Prime) has caused me (and I'm sure also a few others) a big problem.  If you try to start it up it goes into a endless loading pattern. 

The solution that worked for me was to uninstall it, then reinstall it and login again (needed to try this twice btw).  After logging in, all works fine again.  I really like watching this with my Q2 because it's like you have a 150inch TV!  Anyway, I hope this helps those who are having issues with this app after its latest update.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Quest 2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ya, normally updates do not require you to do this.  Kinda silly that this one does imho.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Quest 2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Boomer_Bob
Level 2

I had this same thing happen on my OQ2. I thought about doing this but for some reason I was afraid to. I tried it since it wasn't working anyway and I'm back in business! It worked the first time for me. Thanks

Ya, normally updates do not require you to do this.  Kinda silly that this one does imho.

View solution in original post