cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ingame purchases

VaddasOculus
Honored Guest

Hey,

I recently bought PinballFx, I enjoyed it for some time, then I bought some packs (new flipper machines).

When trying to download those packs that I wasted over 20€ for, the games throws an error and says I couldn’t download it.

I need some contact, since oculus doesn’t provide direct support to contact for such a case. So please, somebody solve this stupid issue.

Regards, K. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, VaddasOculus! We understand you're having an issue with downloading new packs on Pinball FX2 VR. We went ahead and did some digging for you, and we found on the official Pinball FX FAQ page that they are getting rid of packs. This could be what is causing this issue for you. 

You can try and request a refund for the packs you've purchased by following the steps in this support article, and then purchase the individual tables you want for the game and see if you still have issues downloading them. If you are unable to request the refund for the packs, please send us a Private Message. We'd love to assist you in any way we can.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!