cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-nstalling purchased apps after headset reset

PsychoAkita
Level 2

Facebook suspended my FB account and with it made my Quest-1 unusable and I was unable to log in. I had to create a new FB account and after resetting my Quest headset, it wouldn't let me use the previous email address or user name so I've lost the games and apps I had purchased, most of which were bought before FB required an FB account to log-in.

I have the email from the apps with the receipt number but several contacts with Oculus Service Support has resulted in silence.

How do I get the apps/games re-installed without having to purchase them a second time?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Akita! Account issues like this can be so frustrating, let us help where we can. Please submit a support ticket here and one of our agents will be there to assist you in no time. Alternatively you can also send us a PM by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope this helped! 😃👍