cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Matter Pre-order

jamyjet
Honored Guest
I pre-ordered red matter yesterday and the store page shows I have pre-ordered it but it's not showing in my library even though it launched yesterday, the money was never taken from my paypal but I have no way to buy the game again as the oculus store tells me I have it "preordered"
10 REPLIES 10

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Have you checked your "not installed" folder?

PackFan74
Explorer
I am having the exact same issue, pre-ordered Red Matter yesterday to get the $5 discount and not able to install it.  When I check on either the App or web site, it just says "pre-ordered" and there is no option to purchase or install.  Normally it says "purchased" when looking at the website for games that I already own and this just has the "pre-ordered" label on it.  My credit card has not been charged for it either and it is not listed on my purchase history.

DarkRosePassion
Honored Guest
i am suffering the same thing this has never happened before -_-

Updated i talking with the devs over on facebook there in the works of fixing this may be a day or so just a heads up

jamyjet
Honored Guest
I spoke to the devs and apparently it's an issue they're trying to fix, they said a similar thing happened when Lone Echo launched. I submitted a ticket and am yet to hear back about it, doubt it'll get fixed in the next 24 hours though, annyoing because I'm busy this weekend and can't play it for a few days now...

kdolphin
Honored Guest
I have the same issue 😞 so frustrating

SimplexPL
Protege
Same issue here. F**k me for pre-ordering, right?
Regards,
Simplex

VerticalRobot
Explorer
Hi everyone, we apologize for the inconvenience!
Oculus is working to fix this issue as soon as possible. In order to identify your users, so they can check what happened, would you mind sending us the email linked to your Oculus account to redmatter@verticalrobot.com
Thanks!
-Vertical Robot

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Can I shoot anything in this game or is it another non-violent game like Lone Echo? 

I like Lone Echo but I would have liked it a lot more if I could shoot some killer robots or something. I want more than another puzzle adventure. It's very frustrating since these game are such high quality. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

cybereality
Grand Champion
There was briefly an issue with pre-orders yesterday, but the problem should be resolved. You will have to restart Oculus (Settings -> Beta -> Restart Oculus) or just restart your computer.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV