cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regional Pricing

batuhun
Explorer
Hi,
Game prices is really increased these days..

Why they don't apply regional pricing ?

ex: 
Rightnow, it is impossible to buy games if you are living in Turkey..
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners $39,99..  Minimum wage is  $297

Big companies like Steam applies regional pricing.. Why doesn't  Oculus/Facebook do this ?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

batuhun
Explorer
nothing ?

RavenCyberpunk
Explorer
I'm wondering if you can buy walking dead on steamVR (since it's supposedly cross buy) and then play the quest version, practically for half price since it's on sale. any thoughts?

kojack
MVP
MVP

I'm wondering if you can buy walking dead on steamVR (since it's supposedly cross buy) and then play the quest version, practically for half price since it's on sale. any thoughts?

Cross buy with Quest is only for Oculus store bought games, not Steam. Otherwise Oculus is giving away games for free while Valve takes the money.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

batuhun
Explorer

Nope you cant... You have to buy both of them if you want to play it without pc support..

batuhun
Explorer

kojack said:

Cross buy with Quest is only for Oculus store bought games, not Steam. Otherwise Oculus is giving away games for free while Valve takes the money.

How about regional pricing ?