Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senza Peso DK2

steam25
Explorer
hi crew,
just got the mail. finally its out!!!! 😮 😮 😮 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

full of happyness i downloaded the wonderful launcher.
a click on DOWNLOAD for senza peso itself later, i get this:

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'senzaPeso' of null
at getDownloadUrl (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:31:74)
at Downloader.downloadFile [as download] (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:124:17)
at HTMLButtonElement.downloadOrUpdate (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\cellView.js:43:20)
at HTMLButtonElement.n.event.dispatch (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:6404)
at HTMLButtonElement.r.handle (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:3179)

anybody got same? or have an idea about a solution? servers overloaded?

windows 7 64bit
proxy i tried turn off but same result.
56 REPLIES 56

McGibs30
Honored Guest
delete this thread. make another thread about the game's release. PROVIDE A LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD. Then post about how you need help. I think this demo deserves a better thread then this. :x

Huxley133
Protege
Could you please share a Download link?

I can't find anything.

steam25
Explorer
http://www.vrapps.co/game-760-senza-peso.html

http://kiteandlightning.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5de018080f29eae3dd61eaed1&id=4affec8091&e...

after 20 times of retry the download finally started at 100mbit. dont know whats wrong before :roll:

acarrilho
Explorer
I downloaded the launcher here:

http://blog.kiteandlightning.la/senza-peso-new-virtual-reality-experience-short-film/

Downloading Senza Peso as we speak...
G3258 @4.4MHz GTX970 8GB RAM Windows 7 64

steam25
Explorer
"McGibs30" wrote:
delete this thread. make another thread about the game's release. PROVIDE A LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD. Then post about how you need help. I think this demo deserves a better thread then this. :x

its everywhere. and i got the newsletter from kite & lightning. nevertheles. here are 2 links for you

ten10
Protege
I've got a direct email info and download link from Kite + Lightning - but after installing this new Only-Launcher (it's too small for Senza Peso), where you first need to register and login to download the real experience - i can't get nowhere with this Launcher. While trying to register, it produces error messages, nothing else ...

So not working at all at least in Windows 7 64bit - maybe it only works on Windows 8, because the launcher looks more like Windows 8 ??

gosnold
Honored Guest
When I hit play it says MSVCP120.dll missing, and when I put the dll next to the executable, it gives a 0xc000007b error.

David6479
Honored Guest
Got it running in both Direct HMD Access to Apps and extended mode. Have been waiting for the DK2 version to come out so I could try it for myself. Quite enjoyed it, especially the end scene with the lava, you really get a sense of scale I thought.
i7 4770k @ 4.6GHz Custom W/Loop --- EVGA GTX 780ti SLI x3 --- Asus Maximus VI Extreme-Z87 --- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB --- EVGA SuperNova 1300 PSU --- Asus Swift G-Sync --- Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 11082

Luciferous
Consultant
I get a failed to initialise mongo server. Whatever the hell that is.