Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senza Peso DK2

steam25
Explorer
hi crew,
just got the mail. finally its out!!!! 😮 😮 😮 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

full of happyness i downloaded the wonderful launcher.
a click on DOWNLOAD for senza peso itself later, i get this:

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'senzaPeso' of null
at getDownloadUrl (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:31:74)
at Downloader.downloadFile [as download] (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:124:17)
at HTMLButtonElement.downloadOrUpdate (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\cellView.js:43:20)
at HTMLButtonElement.n.event.dispatch (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:6404)
at HTMLButtonElement.r.handle (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:3179)

anybody got same? or have an idea about a solution? servers overloaded?

windows 7 64bit
proxy i tried turn off but same result.
56 REPLIES 56

squibbfire
Honored Guest
Anyone else getting an insane amount of judder with senso Peso??

grimdar
Expert Protege
Silky smooth here. GTX 780Ti x2, Intel i7 3770k @4.6ghz. Rift on extended with no other monitors on.

Love this demo, even better on DK2. I wish there was more content like this

mariasanmer
Honored Guest
Hi everyone!!

I downloaded Senza Peso for DK2, and when I try to visualize it, I can watch it on the screen but I can`t watch it on the Oculus Rift (the screen is black), I am trying it on Direct Mode, because in extended mode I can't watch anything.

Other demos works fine so I don't know why Senza Peso doesn't work. Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

forestguy
Expert Protege
"forestguy" wrote:
Just played it, this is brilliant. Another demo to show off the rift :lol:

I have a 780 ti and i7 3770k no judder, smooth as butter 🙂

This is fantastic, no judder in any scene whatsoever, very nice, it is up there with SightLine the chair and Titans of Space, the only caveat is that this demo runs only in extended mode while Titans, and SightLine can be run via direct mode 🙂

As stated in my previous post I have a 780 ti (SC ACX) and i7 3770k (4.2 OC) 16GB.

drocula
Honored Guest
i7 4790k@4Ghz | Z97 VII Hero | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX 3GB | 16GB DDR3-2400 | SSD

Extended mode | low persistence on/off | 1920x1080/Better
Judder free throughout, except for a few seconds directly after the second portal. Much better experience with low persistence on.

Direct mode
Doesn't work.

BundyRuss
Honored Guest
MIne gets to "press enter to continue" and that's it.

Maybe its a patience tester. I lose after about 7 increasiningly hard "presses"
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?

ryanyth
Honored Guest
Extremely impressive demo!!

Even on a nvidia 650m i still enjoyed myself very much!
While i certainly encountered some amount of judder and lagginess, it didn't take away the awesomeness of this demo.
It must have been a MONUMENTAL TASK to be able to finish this project as such high calibre. Very impressive!!
Btw, i was SUPER CREEPED OUT by that giant head's stare. Epic Stare of Death!! HAHA!!

I can even run it via Virtual Desktop with only a little bit of lag.

One thing i noted though, while the Kite and Lightning launcher is default installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kite & Lightning, the actual Senza Peso demo is actually installed in C:\Program Files\Kite & Lightning\ instead.
Quite a wierd way of installation.

Anyway, for any Optimus users out there like me, to get the best experience out of this, try to
target this file and run it using your Graphics Processor instead of your Integrated Graphics Chip.
C:\Program Files\Kite & Lightning\Senza Peso\SenzaPeso\Binaries\Win64\Senza Peso.exe

That said, feel free to move this folder C:\Program Files\Kite & Lightning\Senza Peso to another drive
if you don't like to put it in C Drive, it will still work if u run the Senza Peso.exe file.
You can then proceed to uninstall Kite & Lightning if you wish. Senza Peso will still be playable.
I'm quite sure users with beefier graphics cards will probably have zero judder and lag.

Bravo to the author of this demo. Bravo!

David6479
Honored Guest
"MadBaron78" wrote:
"david6479" wrote:
Got it running in both Direct HMD Access to Apps and extended mode. Have been waiting for the DK2 version to come out so I could try it for myself. Quite enjoyed it, especially the end scene with the lava, you really get a sense of scale I thought.

How did you get direct mode running?

thx

Hi, I just have my Rift as the primary display and as the left hand screen (as set in extended). I have Direct set in the Oculus Config Utility. Start up Senza Peso, the Rift light changes to blue and I'm ready to go, along with a mirror image on my monitor.
I doubt the Nvidia drivers make a difference but I'm on 340.72.
i7 4770k @ 4.6GHz Custom W/Loop --- EVGA GTX 780ti SLI x3 --- Asus Maximus VI Extreme-Z87 --- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB --- EVGA SuperNova 1300 PSU --- Asus Swift G-Sync --- Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 11082

ten10
Protege
Well, after a new install and start of the launcher today, rightaway came up an update info and download/install of the updated launcher. After that the download of the Senza Peso experience took about 3 minutes. This time it worked right away, no error messages anymore. I've had it running in 1920x1080 - better - setting, DK2 set to extended mode as secondary display. Running nice and smooth. Well done.

banamanboo
Honored Guest
Hi I can't get this to work on my n56vz i7 650m laptop.Ive tried every configuration and all I seem to get is it first hangs on extracting screen then if I close this and reopen I get the play now option.Then I get message "This app can't run on your pc.To find a version for your pc check with software publisher"???

I thought it might be an issue with duel card set up so have tried starting exe with 650 as default card but still same messages.I see someone in above thread has run with duel laptop similar specs too so I'm lost!

Any ideas please before I chuck this laptop out the window!