Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senza Peso DK2

steam25
Explorer
hi crew,
just got the mail. finally its out!!!! 😮 😮 😮 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

full of happyness i downloaded the wonderful launcher.
a click on DOWNLOAD for senza peso itself later, i get this:

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'senzaPeso' of null
at getDownloadUrl (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:31:74)
at Downloader.downloadFile [as download] (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\Downloader.js:124:17)
at HTMLButtonElement.downloadOrUpdate (C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11132_17817\app\cellView.js:43:20)
at HTMLButtonElement.n.event.dispatch (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:6404)
at HTMLButtonElement.r.handle (file:///C:/Users/Panda/AppData/Local/Temp/nw11132_17817/vendor/jquery-2.1.1.min.js:3:3179)

anybody got same? or have an idea about a solution? servers overloaded?

windows 7 64bit
proxy i tried turn off but same result.
56 REPLIES 56

flibberflops
Expert Protege
Now I feel like an idiot.

AMD HD7970 user here and I have just spent flaming ages trying to get this flinking flanking demo working... it just would not display correctly for me. My victory was short lived though. Five minutes after I had sucessfully watch the demo (which btw wasn't worth the effort) I realised that my catalsyt was out of date.

After updating to 14.4 this demo ran fine in extended mode with no faffing.... Doh!

First rule of Oculus club... update your drivers!

ryanyth
Honored Guest
"banamanboo" wrote:
Hi I can't get this to work on my n56vz i7 650m laptop.Ive tried every configuration and all I seem to get is it first hangs on extracting screen then if I close this and reopen I get the play now option.Then I get message "This app can't run on your pc.To find a version for your pc check with software publisher"???

I thought it might be an issue with duel card set up so have tried starting exe with 650 as default card but still same messages.I see someone in above thread has run with duel laptop similar specs too so I'm lost!

Any ideas please before I chuck this laptop out the window!

Hi banamanboo, what extracting screen are you referring to?
For my installation, it was firstly a small exe launcher and when i run it, i needed to register an account.
After registering and logging in, Senza Peso is downloaded from WITHIN the launcher itself.
Is that the same way you installed?

In addition, the error message kindda looks like a 32bit/64bit version error?
Maybe try updating your graphics driver?

Adrianstealth
Honored Guest
lovely experience -visually musically and very unique

at last something I can show my mum & girlfriend ( I like it too )

it shows the potential of the dk2 , my mind runs wild at the possibilities of theatrical style entertainment mixed with the advanced effects of Hollywood through VR

nice music too ......would be great to see a large style production of dancers & an orchestra mixed in

really really looking forward to the next instalment, big thanks, I can see you guys are on to something

Xenotone
Honored Guest
Superb experience - something I'll be showing to many people to showcase the Rift. Thanks 🙂

Marconi
Explorer
"bravesirdidymus" wrote:
Just downloaded and tried this one out and gotta say I'm not massively impressed by this one. Can't really understand the hype around it. It's pretty enough but honestly I was bored. Maybe some kind of minimal interactivity would have helped - such as a branch in the path with two different journeys to go on leading to different endings.

Ditto.I must be missing something??? Feels like it should be used in a spa complex too sooooooth and reeeelax you to boredom. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
APPLE LOVE iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, iMac GTX 970, 16GB, Water-cooled MONSTER.

Adrianstealth
Honored Guest
it's not a game , think of sitting down and watching a show at the theatre,

only this goes much further using the power of VR

-think of VR being used for other things other than games

p.s I like games too but interesting in other VR applications like this, great music&visuals

mowfax
Honored Guest
I don't know... after hearing so much of this demo, I'm a little bit underwhelmed. Lack of interaction was no problem to me, I love this kind of demo. I also love the music and the overall art/feel of the demo, but technically I find it lacks a lot of 3d-depth. Most of it looks surprisingly flat to me. There is a really good part though with the massive face where I really feel depth and at first I was even a little bit startled.

Fluff
Honored Guest
"gosnold" wrote:
When I hit play it says MSVCP120.dll missing, and when I put the dll next to the executable, it gives a 0xc000007b error.

Try to download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package.
I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.

kleners
Honored Guest
My machine is sitting at 92fps while in this demo and i get BAD judder on head movement. All other demos and games run at a smooth 75FPS.
Is there a way to vorce Vsync to slow it down? I think that is the problem. I have Nvidia set to override and force VSync

i5 3570 4.2ghz, 760GTX, 24GB ram

acarrilho
Explorer
"kleners" wrote:
My machine is sitting at 92fps while in this demo and i get BAD judder on head movement. All other demos and games run at a smooth 75FPS.
Is there a way to vorce Vsync to slow it down? I think that is the problem. I have Nvidia set to override and force VSync

i5 3570 4.2ghz, 760GTX, 24GB ram

With low latency on? I think it's off by default.
G3258 @4.4MHz GTX970 8GB RAM Windows 7 64