cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious where did Zero Caliber Go?

jutjut1134
Level 2
Its completely gone. Not a trace. You can't search for it... nothing. Oculus were you just giving support for me to buy it via steam? W T F
7 REPLIES 7

RuneSR2
Level 15
You're right - guess something must have been wrong with the Rift version, although the Steam version does support Rift:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/877200/Zero_Caliber_VR/

I think something similar has happened before - I'd wait and see if the game reemerges in the Oculus Store next week. 

Graphics look great:

uad00841dv0y.jpg

3sub0n6rqp9w.jpg

pd4g5e5tmpjm.jpg
sjpqbegt4tz7.jpg

1b9up4hqwtr4.jpg

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RedRizla
Level 15
Why don't you message @cybereality and ask him to ask the Oculus team where it's gone? Let use know what he says..

jutjut1134
Level 2
I sent them an email... no response

RedRizla
Level 15
Any way to contact the devs to ask why it's been pulled from Oculus Home? Or just keeping bumping this thread and you might get an answer eventually. Does this game have some swearing in it? I thought I read something about it having swearing, but it might be a different game I'm thinking about. I hope it hasn't been pulled due to some swearing because that would be ridiculous..

I'll purchase it from Steam if there's no explanation soon. It''s Oculus fault if they want to lose customers to this purchase by not giving any explenation. Looks like a good game, but I'm wanting PvP implemented, so I might hold of until then..

Digikid1
Level 12

RedRizla said:

Any way to contact the devs to ask why it's been pulled from Oculus Home? Or just keeping bumping this thread and you might get an answer eventually. Does this game have some swearing in it? I thought I read something about it having swearing, but it might be a different game I'm thinking about. I hope it hasn't been pulled due to some swearing because that would be ridiculous..

I'll purchase it from Steam if there's no explanation soon. It''s Oculus fault if they want to lose customers to this purchase by not giving any explanation. Looks like a good game, but I'm wanting PvP implemented, so I might hold of until then..

You want swearing?  Try Accounting Plus.......

a DISGUSTING amount of swearing in that game........ 😞

SkScotchegg
Level 11
jutjut1134 said:
I sent them an email... no response

I spoke to the developer last week and they said it's coming to Oculus store don't worry but they had to delay it due to major bug with the multiplayer. I reckon it will land on Oculus store within the next few weeks as soon as that's fixed.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

SkScotchegg
Level 11

RedRizla said:

Any way to contact the devs to ask why it's been pulled from Oculus Home? 

You can speak to them on discord mate, they're really open and approachable. Just join their discord channel which you can find via steam or google. 

I spoke to the developers a few times and it's still coming to Oculus store once the multiplayer bugs are fixed.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!