cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shadow Legend VR | Official Reveal Trailer

VitruviusVR
Protege
Hey guys, my name’s Blake Stone and I’m one of the developers of Shadow Legend VR.  The game is a medieval action RPG we’ve been working on for the past 2 years and we’re getting very close to completion!

In Shadow Legend you play as the Grand Master of the Knights Templar on a medieval crusade to save your home kingdom of Anaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFr6o3tQz6g

You can talk with characters and barter with merchants using your own voice, explore the worlds to find its hidden treasure, choose from swords, bows, axes, guns and magic weapons to defeat skilled enemies, and immerse yourself into the diverse set of interactions the game offers, including playing fetch with your dog, feeding carrots to your horse's, cooking steaks by the campfire, smelting iron bars in the furnace, using a hammer on the anvil to fix your sword, or physically spinning the grinding wheel to sharpen it and much more throughout your quest.

In development we focused on creating densely filled worlds with tons of things to interact with. Wherever you choose to explore in the game you will always find something new to do, making the game less about quests and collectables and more about just freely interacting with the world around you. We hope this is something you guys will really enjoy! We’ll be opening up our beta testing soon so try to connect with me if you’re interested.

Steam Coming Soon Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/987230

Oculus Home Page will be up very soon as well!

5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
Looks awesome!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
It truly looks awesome - so this is the Skyrim VR killer we've all been waiting for?  B) The use of Touch controls looks simply amazing - can't wait to try this game! Truth told I've not bought Skyrim VR, especially due to the limited integration of Touch - and I'd like something fresh and new within the genre, and Skyrim really is none of that, while Shadow Legend could have it all 😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Upload VR has published a short article about Shadow Legend:

https://uploadvr.com/shadow-legend-vr-rpg-reveal/

Some screenshots:

brlhxpnu5pdr.jpg

5dlcxa83x35z.jpg

b4x5zcu5dtse.jpg

ykjxk3wb0swt.jpg

uj8vfa34gf7f.jpg
ml3onxxep1d9.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh bugger. And here I was trying to behave myself as far as spelling goes. I ordered a 480GB SSD yesterday for £49.98 with free delivery, it would have been rude not to at that price lol

And I reckon I'll be buying this too. Oh well, you can't take it with you and my next of kin will be saddled with my credit card debt so only @vannagirl needs to worry about my spending  😛 😄

pyroth309
Visionary
I saw this game in reddit, i'm pretty stoked.