cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singularity5 - Art Game meets Wave Shooter

onclebk
Explorer
Hello virtualists ! Just a quick message to present you our first VR art game "Singularity5", that will be released next month on Oculus Rift :smile:

Singularity5 is an artistic VR Wave Shooter that takes places in a dystopian Paris. Goal is to defend Paris against a new AI called Moore. The 60 minutes experience will be available at the price of 9,99$. Hope you'll like it !

For any further informations, don't hesitate to visit our website : www.singularity5.com
Or to contact us directly : contact@monochrome.paris

xl0wotbdsaxu.png
d3zvy5pyay4x.png
m7tsb30q7l9h.png
tqe2er41fxd1.pngo5dmyqccdced.pngz4d3ufzls2ow.png
15 REPLIES 15

onclebk
Explorer
Hello Everyone and happy new year !

Just a quick message to inform you that the game is now available on the Oculus Store :smile:
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/2540689875971816

For those using Steam or Viveport, the game is also available there
https://store.steampowered.com/app/987770/Singularity_5/
https://www.viveport.com/apps/8f3b8910-bdfb-417c-b519-2f3cd70290d3/Singularity_5/

Thanks to everybody for the first feedbacks and youtube reviews, it means a lot for us !

bckmpf5o190e.jpg

Wildt
Consultant
@onclebk - did you just leave a 5 star review of your own game? :frowning:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Wildt
Consultant
I see you've halfway deleted it again, although the avg. star rating is still influenced by it. 
Dude... poor form.

onclebk
Explorer

Wildt said:

I see you've halfway deleted it again, although the avg. star rating is still influenced by it. 
Dude... poor form.

The less I could do to support my team, of course i putted 5 stars ! I even bought the game  B)
My mom also planned to make a 5 stars review during the day. I'll keep you informed.

Wildt
Consultant
Heh, if you proudly stand by that shady practice, why did you remove the glowing written review again? (prasing it to be an amazing game)

Anywho, I'm probably the minority, but I was seriously considering buying your game, and this turned me off it completely. 

onclebk
Explorer

Wildt said:

Dude... poor form.Wildt said:

Heh, if you proudly stand by that shady practice, why did you remove the glowing written review again? (prasing it to be an amazing game)

Anywho, I'm probably the minority, but I was seriously considering buying your game, and this turned me off it completely. 

Sad to read that, I would have prefer to debate about the game and to have your personal feedbacks, than on the fact that I putted 5 stars on my own game; if somehow you finally play to it don't hesitate to give us your feelings you will be welcomed.

Sorry if my practice wasnt nice, I didnt mean to upset anyone !