cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky VR

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
anyone know where I can down load the sky VR app I thought it my have been in the store ...but it isn't. Has anyone got it yet ?
22 REPLIES 22

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As in Sky TV ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Not sure if they are creating an app. I think they are just producing videos and already have. I'm sure there was a formula 1 video out some months ago?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Bet they charge for it at the start. They usually do. I remember when sky go first came out and it cost a fiver. Was paying it for over a year after it became free and only just got my dosh back. Money grabbing so and so's !!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Here is what it says on sky's home page =

The app is available now from Google Play Store, Apple App Store or via "Oculus Home". Compatible headsets include Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift or any other VR headset attached to an iOS 8.1/Android 4.4 smartphone.

Maybe it'll be uploaded later ? Can you confirm @cybereality

Hodders67
Protege
still not on the store page. Any comment from Oculus on this? its all over sky.com

Now on Oculus Home!
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
But not working, won't stream or download ???

comedykev
Protege
Just tried it, similar stuff if not better on youtube.