Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skyfront VR

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
There's a new VR game hitting Steam:
Skyfront VR is a team-based multiplayer FPS where the best warriors team up in zero-gravity battle arenas to determine the Ultimate Champion.

Zero Gravity battle arenas... hmm, where have I heard that before? 😉

Aside from the Lone Echo / Echo Arena mimicry, this looks a bit interesting since it is a First Person Shooter:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/640800/Skyfront/

Although the gameplay footage kind of reminds me of Mindcraft, only with guns.

23 REPLIES 23

BeastyBaiter
Superstar
Looks like another half-assed "my first unity project" masquerading as a half-assed indie game. I think I'll pass.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys!
Thanks for posting the game @Zenbane & thanks for your thoughts @BeastyBaiter.
I can assure you both, that this is definitely not our first Unity project & the development of the game is in full swing.
You can register for the Beta Test on our website right now & see if it fits your expectations. The Beta is set to take place this coming weekend already!
www.skyfrontvr.com

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Hey there, thanks for the reply @Ervin_Oja!

I just signed up for the Beta. I'll definitely be looking forward to trying this out so that I'm not just speculating. Good luck with both the beta and release 🙂

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Ooh, I like the look of that! I've really been enjoying the other zero-gravity team-based multiplayer game, and I do like shooting, so this might be right up my alley.

Unfortunately I won't have my replacement Touch controller until Monday, so no weekend beta for me, but I've added it to my Steam wishlist, and I'll keep an eye on it.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey @nalex66!
Thanks for the support! I suggest you still register, cause you never know when another test run may happen :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable
One of the best online multiplayer games that I've ever played (before hackers completely ruined it!) was for The Conduit for the Wii by High Voltage Software. They had Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and best of all they had Bounty Hunter.

Bounty Hunter was crazy addictive. When the game started each player was given a different target, you got points for taking out your target and lost points for killing the wrong target. It was brilliant.

@Ervin_Oja is there just a Team Deathmatch mode or will there be others to choose from?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Ervin_Oja said:

Hey @nalex66!
Thanks for the support! I suggest you still register, cause you never know when another test run may happen :wink:

Okay, I went ahead and applied for a beta key. Just waiting for the email.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
@nalex66 if we both get in (and you get your controllers), then we need to coordinate some Shoot Em up time!

Anonymous
Not applicable
@snowdog for Early Access release, we'll have Deathmatch & Team Deathmach. Plans are on adding more game modes as we develop the game.