cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew cannot play

Sarcasm426
Honored Guest
I'm stuck at the "you have to link your accounts to continue" screen. I jump thru the hoop of linking my accounts and click "return to game" and it sends me back to the "you have to link your accounts to continue" screen. Nothing changes. Anyone know how to get around this? I've restarted my Oculus, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No change.
9 REPLIES 9

Viperz4352
Honored Guest
If anyone knows the answer im having the same issue!!!

wuzp
Rising Star
IMHO, this game rode its laurels, into being approved for the Quest store.  I bought the game, because it was "on sale" as part of the Quest anniversary sale and...
  • It kept claiming the headset was "out of bounds," when I was standing smack in the middle of a 5x5 foot area.  The solution was to switch to "stationary" boundary mode.
  • It kept asking me to "hold the Oculus home button" to recenter the screen.
  • That was as far as I could get.  I didn't even get to experience the other problems mentioned by the 1 star reviewers.
  • When I tried following the advice given by the developer to the 1 star reviewers, I discovered the solutions being offered were only applicable to the Rift and Rift S; had absolutely nothing to do with the reviewer complaints; and  looked like Clippy typed the responses.
If you spent less than 2 hours (of cumulative "engagement time") trying to make the game work; I suggest requesting an "auto-refund."

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm seeing recentering fail on one of my two Quests every time in every game/app other than the main menu. Looking for a solution...

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I was able to resolve just by restarting a few times. Someone on reddit said they resolved with a factory reset.

wuzp
Rising Star
Would you put up with a Tesla that you had to occasionally factory reset or restart?????

SpottiChen
Protege
I linked it to my Oculus account, but had to reboot my Quest to get it to finish.

Robbiehw1980
Explorer
I just bought this and getting nowhere!!!  takes me to the page to link with my ubisoft account.  When i hit ok it just says "unsupported post request" and nothing happens.  When i go back to the game it still wont let me play until its linked to my ubisoft account.  Was looking forward to playing this but i may just refund.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought the steam version on a 50% deal and use Link ( which works fine ) Although i really wanted it installed on my Quest and figured i would get it later ... Not sure i will now with all these  hassles ... Perhaps just stick with what i have
 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
This may help ... https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025429

Note the comment ... 
Please note that if you have an Oculus Quest or Go, you will need to use the MOBILE APP to ACTIVATE your games.