cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew - on Oculus Quest 2

Sophos707
Explorer
We just purchased a Quest 2.
The first game I bought was Stark Trek Bridge Crew.

I logged in to the multiplayer and it wouldn't work. I was told by the other players there that the Quest 2 isn't compatible with online play for Bridge Crew.

Can anyone confirm this, or know if it will be fixed?
Thanks!
16 REPLIES 16

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
I can't go past the log in on the Quest 2. (If not using Link, then it works).
Tells me to log in and link account, then say account linked, go back to game. But when I get back in game the same thing happens and it want's me to log in to Ubi and link my account..
Have opened a Ubisoft ticket, but no response yet.

One other thing, how can I unlock TNG dlc? 
When looking on my pc it says TNG isn't bought under the stock game, but when pressing on TNG it says free.
When I press to download it says you already bought this, but won't let me get it?

The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

breaksfiend
Honored Guest
@Sophos707
I had the same problem, using a Quest 2 and playing with a friend on a PS4.  However, we had no problems a week ago.  He had a screen blackout issue as well, when I was hosting.  Hopefully it will get cleared up.  It's a super fun game and a huge part of why I bought a VR setup.

Sophos707
Explorer
I did tried to play it again, seems like the issue has resolved itself.

snaks_cool
Honored Guest

I got star trek online the other day and I have been asked to leave multiple times because I was glitching like crazy. I wish Ubisoft would fix this but they have no active plans for it. I am not asking it be be taken off the platform. I wish that Ubisoft would fix this. but if there not going to because they dont want to divert resources for some reason. That is why im asking you the player there should be at least 1 good developer out there. And if so please find a way to fix the game and give it to Ubisoft. and if Ubisoft has a brain they would update it. because if they dont they would be missing out on a playerbase and money at the same time because most people have a quest 2. and if Ubisoft did fix they would be getting soo much back in return. because people would start reviewing the game much better and the stars would go way up. and more people would want it especially since the quest 2 is super big right now.

so random developer out there try to fix this and if so put it on sidequest or send it to Ubisoft. and Ubisoft please help this small community play a simple game in peace.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Do the voice commands still work? I remember they were using Watson and there was some question about how long Watson support would last.
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

PITTCANNA
Visionary

MowTin said:

Do the voice commands still work? I remember they were using Watson and there was some question about how long Watson support would last.

The voice commands are not available on all systems, i have psvr, and quest 1 and quest 2.  Ubisoft didn't want to shell out for continued support.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

PITTCANNA said:

MowTin said:

The voice commands are not available on all systems, i have psvr, and quest 1 and quest 2.  Ubisoft didn't want to shell out for continued support.

Does it work on some systems? I did enjoy barking out commands to the AI when playing solo. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2