cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Wars VR Pinball unable to get to table

DebraFi
Explorer

I purchased Star Wars VR Pinball the day it came out for the Quest 2.  It looks amazing, but I can't seem to solve a problem.  I've seen other users post about this on FB, YouTube, Reddit, etc., but haven't seen an answer.  

When I try to get myself to be standing in front of the pinball machine, I'm almost never able to get myself in a position as you would be when normally playing.  Either I'm too far, too, close, etc.  If am able to get a good distance, then the height is wrong.  It's as if I'm a child who needs a chair to stand on to play or I'm some sort of giant who has to bend way over to use the controls.  I'm able to center with the right controller toggle.  I can transport around with the left controller toggle; but, no matter what I do, I can't get myself to a place that is comfortable to stand and play a game of pinball at a normal distance/height.  I've tried transporting, walking and playing on my couch.

Also, by the time I'm done trying to get myself there and think, screw it, I'll just play in this contorted position, I'm a bit nauseous from all the transporting around trying to get into that barely acceptable spot.  

I contacted the makers of the game by e-mail, Twitter and FB asking if there was a controller option I missed to take you to directly in front of the machine and then to adjust the height of the table to play, like in Eleven Table Tennis, but no response.  

Does anyone have any suggestions? If I can't figure it out, I'm going to return the game until I see something somewhere about how to do this.  Thank you for any help/advice.  

0 REPLIES 0