cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Thrill of the Fight

VernessAC
Explorer
I can't get past the weigh in and opening screen on Thrill of the Fight. I weigh in and take my picture,  then it takes me to the three screens (one with tips on the left side, general information in the middle,  and one with some stats on the right). Then it just stays there with music playing. The eerie dude behind me,, and nothing! No instructions,  no guidance on what to do next, no lit buttons to push, just nothing! After days of that crap, I requested a refund. 
12 REPLIES 12

PITTCANNA
Visionary
you have to use your "gloves" to select things.  So punch things, and for exit its punch and hold.

I have this game on quest 2 and it is awesome.

VernessAC
Explorer
Once I get to the screen after weighing in, what do I punch? There is nothing that says start, and no buttons indicating where I should punch in order to start. Do I just punch into the air? Thanks for your help.  I really want to try the game. I haven't even been able to try it yet. ?

PITTCANNA
Visionary
do you have roomscale? or do you have staionary guardian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTp8nA4TWUQ

maybe this video will help

but in short you need atleast 3 x 3 meters 

you really have to walk up and select things with your fists.

fastnsimple
Honored Guest

Mine won’t go pass the title screen it return back to Home Screen every time I click the game someone help 

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Punch the activity you want to do.  If you want to fight push the fight button with your hand, then select who you want to fight.  The grip and triggers are not used.

I click the game from Home Screen and than from there the whole screen turns black it returns to the Home Screen the game doesn’t even launch

Just do a hard reset on your quest, hold power button until it restarts.  Start the game let it load up to the scale scene, stand where it tells you to, as this will place you ideally in the space.  Then use your fists to select the activity.

Tried that already I even uninstalled the game and installed the game again and nothing still the same thing

Screenshot_20230620-211935-070.png

Try opting in to the beta build on the store page then update.