cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in Dark Days!!

Sparky613
Explorer
Could anyone tell what I am supposed to do after I get power to the tower in the desert? I've found the lever sequence and the card for the terminal. I've been through the building about 7,000 times. The creature is just annoying at this point because he pops up every 30 seconds. Everywhere I go I look around and nothing gets highlighted with an Icon. Am I supposed to be saving Tara? I just want to be done with this game! Thanks for your time!
2 REPLIES 2

cybernettr
Superstar
I hate getting stuck in a game. It makes the game get boring fast! It's too bad most games are not smart enough to tell when the player is stuck and to at least give them a hint.   When I get stuck in a game, what I do is look for a YouTube video on the game and see what the player does.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. In fact, I guess this is one reason why video game videos are so popular in the first place! 

Sparky613
Explorer

I hate getting stuck in a game. It makes the game get boring fast! It's too bad most games are not smart enough to tell when the player is stuck and to at least give them a hint.   When I get stuck in a game, what I do is look for a YouTube video on the game and see what the player does.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. In fact, I guess this is one reason why video game videos are so popular in the first place! 

Believe me I have but so far I haven't been able to find that episode on youtube. I was pretty surprised. I try to steer away from watching videos. I don't want to see any spoilers plus its better figuring it out on your own but this is getting down right ridiculous. I appreciate the input. Thanks!