Did you mean: 

The Climb - releasing 28th April!

SpyderSi
Level 4
Too exciting :smiley: 
53 REPLIES 53

Percy1983
Level 9
Happy days, another one to get when my Rift arrives.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Mr_Creepy
Level 8

Atmos73 said:

Is it still true this is gamepad only and doesn't support motion controllers of any sort?

No, it was always meant to have support for motion controllers.

SpyderSi
Level 4
Crytek have said that The Climb has Touch support, and that as soon as Touch is released you'll be able to use it with the game.

SpyderSi
Level 4
You're a happy chappy

benplace
Level 8
Support for Leap motion would be cool...

maxpare79
Level 10

benplace said:

Support for Leap motion would be cool...

Yeah indeed it would...even more then Touch...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Another game I cannot wait to play once the rift arrives!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

jeff85008
Level 3
I'm glad it will work with either controller - I've used leap motion before - you're arms get tired quickly and then your back to your controller. Everyone should start doing dumbbell lifts to prepare themselves :smile: 

AnotherCrazyCan
Level 5
I find it rather silly that for a game that uses your hands and arms people would gleefully go for just a simple controller. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad folks are happy about it, but I gotta agree with Atmos here, it's a game built for touch controllers. Why release a game that doesn't include or utilize it's main support scheme?
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?