cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultrawings

patbit
Explorer
There is a red switch that you need to turn on in Ultrawings to start the fuel flow. I find it very hard to flip this switch on to start the plane. I get very discouraged with it and give up most of the time. Does anyone else have this problem? I'd ask for a refund but I think I've had the game to long I think. 

11 REPLIES 11

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer

patbit said:

There is a red switch that you need to turn on in Ultrawings to start the fuel flow. I find it very hard to flip this switch on to start the plane. I get very discouraged with it and give up most of the time. Does anyone else have this problem? I'd ask for a refund but I think I've had the game to long I think. 

I have not had this issue. try running your oculus setup again. it could be a tracking issue. also update your graphics
drivers. etc.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I have the same problem on Quest. That switch seems to have a tiny hitbox, so that I sometimes spend a few frustrating minutes trying to grab it while often accidentally grabbing the other nearby control. I've seen many other players complain of the same problem on Reddit, and the same dev response as above, denying that the issue exists.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

patbit
Explorer
Ok thanks. I asked for a refund and got it. 

RodStuBert
Honored Guest
I can't seem to control the rudder on the Racer plane.  The thumb toggle switch works on the other planes.  

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@RodStewert - What are you trying to control the rudders with.

OldSpyGuy1
Explorer
I am stumped and need a hand getting through freeflight.  What event causes the trigger for a successful flight?  I have been on flight 1 of 2 for awhile, and have tried different scenarios to no avail.  Thanks.

liamhendry
Honored Guest
I have the same issue. I’ve now completed every other job in the game except for the freeflight ones. I’ve tried take off/land/refuel/take off/land, I’ve tried flying for more than 12 minutes. I’ve tried flying over every part of the islands. Nothing seems to trigger completion. 

mhuckins44
Honored Guest

patbit said:

Yes I'm having the very same issue and I'm about to request a refund!!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

patbit said:

Yes I'm having the very same issue and I'm about to request a refund!!

The trick is to rotate your hand like you’re turning a key, rather than moving your hand in an arc to move the switch. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo