cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VORPX IS OUT

bellcraft
Honored Guest
why hasn't anyone posted anything about this yet? Has anyone tried it?
122 REPLIES 122

MikeArms24
Honored Guest
I can't believe he finally released it.
Riftmax Theater 4D Multiplayer VR Cinema! http://www.riftmax.com - Latest DK2-ready version 0.415(11/27/2014)

grimdar
Expert Protege
Just a heads up to those who haven't ordered, but who are going to...

Don't expect to use it right away once ordered. For some extremely bizarre reason, there is a manual "activation" needed of your license. You literally have to manually send an email with your info and wait (less than 48 hours) for your license key to activate and start using.

:shock:

grodenglaive
Honored Guest
looks awesome! How does this compare to Tridef?
GA-Z97X-gaming gt; i5-4670k; Nvidia780Ti; 16GB PC3-17066; win7-64 bit; DK2

woodsman
Honored Guest
"grimdar" wrote:
Just a heads up to those who haven't ordered, but who are going to...

Don't expect to use it right away once ordered.

Irritating, agreed. For 40+ bucks you'd think...

cybereality
Grand Champion
I just bought it right now without reading the rest of the thread.

Seems the system is really slow to send the download/key. Not the best user experience.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

jasonatokc
Honored Guest
Just bought it. There site should say $43.99 plus tax not $40. Now I have emailed with my request and have to wait for my activation key. Hope its worth the wait and near $50 bucks. :?

Anonymous
Not applicable
"jasonatokc" wrote:
Just bought it. There site should say $43.99 plus tax not $40. Now I have emailed with my request and have to wait for my activation key. Hope its worth the wait and near $50 bucks. :?

Yeah, that's all a bit weird.

ralfal
Honored Guest
Sorry guys, we were a little bit overwhelmed by the interest in the vorpX beta. If I had anticipated this, we would have had an automatic activation system in place. But as things stand, activations have to be done the very old fashioned way: manually.

You'll receive your keys as fast as possible, it won't take the 48hrs. that the registration dialog mentions as maximum activation time. Not only vorpX is still beta software, but also the activation process (which is more like pre-alpha, to be honest 😉 ).

Sorry again, and thanks for your patience.

As for the pricing: That's how the payment provider handles these things. We have one price (EUR 29.00 excluding taxes) for all, but then the payment provider converts this price to your local currency adds taxes and god knows what, depending on the region you are living in. That's why it's impossible to tell an 100% exact price before you reach the actual order page.

Dysheekie
Explorer
VorpX....status = ready.

Have you ever had deja vu?

Frito
Explorer
"ralfal" wrote:

Sorry again, and thanks for your patience.

no,thank you!
Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey