cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need private rooms....

EliteSPA
Superstar
I dont think Im the only one that need this, we want to play a tournament this weekend in Echo Arena and we arent able to invite our team, its just crazy a multiplayer game that doesnt allow you to create parties or private rooms to play with friends, come on Oculus when are you going to add a simple private room to add friends and then play together the game you want in MP????  😕
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, you should probably direct this towards Ready At Dawn, the studio that makes Echo Arena, not Oculus.  Also, if you've kept track or even seen the in-game console, you'll know that private games and parties are coming.

elboffor
Consultant
This
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Steven_Burger
Explorer
Any day now.......... 😕 😕

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Wait for it..... wait for it....

Does anyone know if they turned on skill-based matchmaking yet? One of the devs commented the other day that there were going to activate it very soon, test that a bit, and then the party system would be next.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

Wait for it..... wait for it....

Does anyone know if they turned on skill-based matchmaking yet? One of the devs commented the other day that there were going to activate it very soon, test that a bit, and then the party system would be next.

A matchmaking system that takes in to account player level would be great. I stopped playing after 2 nights of trying because everyone is level 10 and above... and when a level 1 like myself joins the game they get super angry.

If I spend 30 minutes in a match all I get to listen to whilst trying to hone my skills is other players bragging about their new professional tournament league. Everyone is getting all kinds of serious with this game, and many have the attitudes to match lol

I think that's great for the game, honestly. So I won't complain. But I'm not trying to make this game a serious party of my daily or weekly regimen. So I can't see myself returning until there are aspects of the game for the casual player.

Best of luck to all the pro's and die-hards tho.

Hasko7
Protege
Zenbane -

I play late in the evening. Well, I tend to play too much all day, but if you'll let me know when you want to go on and play, I'll try to get in matches w/ you and help out. I'm not the greatest, but I did make level 50 today and I really enjoy the game. I'm not sure how we're put into particular lobbies and such, but if we can get into the same lobby, some of us have had good luck pressing match button at the same time to end up on the same teams. I'll send you a friend request and it might help w/ this as well. 

And just remember - even those "pro's" and "die-hards" haven't been playing that long either. They have a head start, but you'll catch up!

Look for my username - hasko7 - when you come into a lobby. I'll do what I can. Nice to meet you.  🙂