Did you mean: 

Where are the instructions on how to play gun club vr

Sparticus2020
Level 3
trying to find instructions for playing gun club vr
15 REPLIES 15

Pixie40
Level 9
It looks like the instructions are... "know how to pick up items in VR, know how the guns work, use guns in VR." Or in other words, there are none because it's assumed you know enough about firearms to know how to pick up, load, and use a firearm.
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

Sparticus2020
Level 3
if you don't have any constructive information on how to use all the feature's of the game you should not comment at all   

JohnnyDioxin
Level 11
I'm pretty sure there is an in game tutorial - I'm sure I did it before I started shooting. Although iirc it doesn't teach you everything. Such as how to go about reloading a revolver.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Pixie40
Level 9
I tried searching for instructions, and then posted what I found. And what I found consisted of videos on youtube that amount to "Pick up gun, load gun, start shooting gun". I also found dozens of threads in the Steam forums, GameFAQ forums, and the like asking if there's any instructions.

Sparticus2020
Level 3
I tried to find something to give you help on adding accessories 

Pixie40
Level 9
As far as I can tell, the game has no instructions beyond the first "stage" that teaches you how to reload a specific type of pistol. The game expects you, the player, to already know how to load, cock, and shoot every weapon in real life. It also from what I can tell expects you to already know how to clean, maintain, and mod the weapons in real life. This is because they expect you to use your real-world knowledge to preform these actions in Gun Club VR.
Here is the only 'instructions' I've been able to find.

Sparticus2020
Level 3
I did find a you tube video that gave me some insight on the game I'm unable to post the link at this time its posted by  PhilanthroPwn 

JohnnyDioxin
Level 11
edited - see next post

JohnnyDioxin
Level 11
Okay, just had a quick go, and as I have just reset the headset I was starting from scratch, as any new player would.

Things have changed since I first started playing last year - but I really don't see what the issue is. You are coached all the time by the range instructor - he quite literally tells you what to do as you go along (which isn't much).
On the rare occasions he doesn't tell you - such as the first time you have to reload - a hint comes up to show you what to do - either move the thumbstick or press A are the usual hints for doing things to get on.

If that's too difficult for you then I suggest you ask for a refund.