cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Gift Horse?

RetroRocket
Explorer
Thanks to a minor inconvenience, Oculus have been kind enough to give many of us $15. Thanks Oculus!

So, while we wait for the credit to arrive, what should we spend this gift horse on? 

It would be great to pass on the love to a smaller developer - one that produced something great.

Perhaps a game that was overlooked, a hidden gem, something unusual, or just a developer that needs our support to produce their next hit. 

I'd like to recommend the puzzle game Gravity Lab. I had a great time with that game when I first got my Oculus

Which game would you nominate?
5 REPLIES 5

Blahde
Protege
I'll likely go for Lone Echo because I already have Brass and Sprint Vector. If I didn't it would be one of them for sure. Can't recommend them highly enough.

LZoltowski
Champion

Blahde said:

I'll likely go for Lone Echo because I already have Brass and Sprint Vector. If I didn't it would be one of them for sure. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Once you play Lone Echo other games will pale in comparison, the graphics and the movement is nothing like you have seen before.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

RetroRocket
Explorer
Lone Echo is an easy choice - a must buy. But what gem would you pull out from the crowd that you think possibly no one has heard of? 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'm spending mine on a pizza. The reason I can spend it on a pizza? Well because without the store credit I wouldn't be able to afford a game and a pizza. Basically it's allowed me to order a pizza if you get my drift..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps a game that was overlooked, a hidden gem, something unusual, or just a developer that needs our support to produce their next hit. 

In that spirit, I would certainly nominate Xing: The Land Beyond