cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workrooms - 'FAILED_HEALTH_CHECK'

JPPsychology
Level 2

Hello,

When I open Workrooms, I get a grey screen that says: 'FAILED_HEALTH_CHECK'. It says that my operating system is out of date, and to go to Settings to force an update. I went to Settings, but there is no update to download. I don't know of any way to 'force' an update as Workrooms suggested. 

I tried to uninstall and reinstall Workforce and I still run into the same problem. 

Thank you,

JP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there JPPsychology! It saddens us to hear that you're unable to go into your settings and force an update because there is no update to download. We understand how important it is to be able to perform an update to make your experience much more enjoyable! To start the process of resolution, please be sure to check the type of Windows version that you are running. In addition to that, if you have an headset update go ahead an update your headset following the steps below:

• select the Settings (cog icon) in the top-right. 
  • Select System. 
  • Select Software Update from the left-hand menu. If there's a software update available, select the Download Update button to start the update process.

If you continue to face this issue please feel free to contact our awesome support team and we'll be more than happy to assist you with this!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there JPPsychology! It saddens us to hear that you're unable to go into your settings and force an update because there is no update to download. We understand how important it is to be able to perform an update to make your experience much more enjoyable! To start the process of resolution, please be sure to check the type of Windows version that you are running. In addition to that, if you have an headset update go ahead an update your headset following the steps below:

• select the Settings (cog icon) in the top-right. 
  • Select System. 
  • Select Software Update from the left-hand menu. If there's a software update available, select the Download Update button to start the update process.

If you continue to face this issue please feel free to contact our awesome support team and we'll be more than happy to assist you with this!

JPPsychology
Level 2

Thank you. I able to use Workrooms now. I didn't do the software update myself, but it does seem to be working now. 

We're happy to have help! Feel free to reach out again if you ever need any further assistance.