cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're on a desert island. You can have one VR game.

MowTin
Level 11
You're on a desert island. You can have one VR game.

For me, it would be Elite Dangerous. It's not my favorite VR game but it would offer the most entertainment given that it has a galaxy-sized open world. And I wouldn't mind grinding for credits and materials since I have all the time in the world. 
i7 9700k 2080ti   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
29 REPLIES 29

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Has to be sinVR surely  o:) not tried it myself but I hear it's quite good ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

TheRealCyber
Level 7
Maybe Resident Evil 7. That game was great, but I'm not sure it would be a good choice if I were to be alone stuck on an island. It was scary enough in the safety of my house.

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Maybe EchoVR? If I'm stranded alone on a desert island, some multiplayer hijinks would be good for my sanity. (Plus I could ask other people to send help!)
Edit: Medium might also be nice for the sake of a creative outlet. Or Fallout 4 VR for a large open world with tons of content. Don't make me choose!!!

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

Morgrum
Level 11
Brazzers?
WAAAGH!

KlodsBrik
Level 11
Vacation simulator ? Just to make a meme of the whole situation that have gotten me in this mess to begin with...

😕
Be good, die great !

Shadowmask72
Level 16
FO4 VR.

System Specs: ASUS NVIDIA RTX 3090 TUF GAMING OC 24GB , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.

TomCgcmfc
Level 15
Ultrawings Go, a solar powered battery pack for my Go, and solar AA recharger for its controller.  That should do me until I'm rescued and I may even finally finish this game lol!
9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, Corsair 1000w. Rift cv1, Quest 1, Vive Pro.

snowdog
Level 16
Elite Dangerous, so much stuff to do and so much of the Milky Way left to explore. If I'm remembering correctly there's only 0.03% of the galaxy discovered so far. 😮
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

saami81
Level 8
Skyrim VR with all mods ever done.