Games and Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Your top 5 VR games/apps?

So as the title says, whats your top 5 VR games/apps? In no particular order ... 1. Lone Echo 2. Bigscreen3. Robo Recall4. Asetto Corsa5. Racket Fury

ATOJAR by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't Play or Uninstall Minecraft

I got an error when downloading/installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Oculus App (basically stopped downloading at 3% and threw an error), and now I get the errors OVR75318303/1971014 whenever I try to play it. I've attempted to uninstall th...

Error with Lone Echo

So I just bought Lone Echo and when I tried playing it I got this error:Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR75318303) If this issue continues, please visit Oculus Support to get help. Package ready-at-dawn-lone-echo (ready) Faile...

CPackrun by Level 2
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some little ideas (echo arena)

HiFirst, i wanna say that echo arena is one of my favourite game in VR.I really love the gameplay but I actually have just one problem with it.Sometimes when an opponent grab me to accelerate I can't do nothing to avoid that.When they grab my foot, I...

Lone Echo doesn't work.

I can launch the client fine, but when I go to start a new game, it just doesn't do anything, apart from go to a black screen. Whist it does this I can go to the pause menu, but the game just fails to proceed any further. I am running it using revive...

Moro32 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rez Infinite released for PC and VR

What a great time be part of the VR crowd! I didn't even know this was releasing today and I can't wait to check it out later.Looks like it's on sale for 20 bucks too. Anyone else picking this up?

Dead & Buried - You have purchased this item before

Recently purchased a Rift and Touch Controllers and I thought Dead & Buried might be free with them but saw that I had to buy it for £29.99. Decided to spend the money but when I try to purchase it I get the message: You already own this item.You hav...

Dirt Rally in VR.

So i bought Dirt rally on steam and i cant get it to work properly with the rift.I see it in the library but once i press on it with the touch controllers or xbox controller,it does nothing. The screen blinks a bit and im still in the oculus main men...

Witchblood User Reviews

Please post your rating of Witchblood taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - A...

SPOILER! End game story discussion

IF you have NOT beaten the game than turn back now. This thread is for what we think of the end of the game.Kind of abrupt. I loved the game though. It was really cool when we realize what this derelict ship was that we were in. And to find out it wa...

The Mage's Tale Comfort: Moderate

Hey there,I easily suffer from nausea in any game where there is smooth movement. I can play Arizona Sunshine, Robo Recall etc for hours but 5 minutes of Echo Arena and I'm toast. Mage's Tale looks interesting but I'm a bit worried about the comfort:...

R0land by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rooms: The unsolvable puzzle Issue - no character movement

Anyone else go this?I just can't do anything in it... Loads, get to the first room the only control that seems to work it the Left Trigger that pull the lamp down ( no idea what for ) Can't control the main character or anything. But but sure what sh...

prowl by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't start Lone Echo after update today (solved, see post)

Leider ist etwas schiefgelaufen. Bitte versuche es später erneut. (OVR75318303)Sollte das Problem erneut auftreten, wende dich bitte an den Oculus-Support, um Hilfe zu erhalten.Package ready-at-dawn-lone-echo (ready) Failed to launch app. (1971014)

jru by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defense Grid 2 Enhanced VR Edition User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Super Fast VR Racing Redout (Oculus Rift CV1 Gameplay)

Redout is a tribute to the old racing games like F-Zero, WipeOut. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. Great in virtual reali...

Thatiam by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 hours of gameplay and no save

This game is great without a doubt and because of that I will speed run through all way I just lost.

Here is my story. I started the game and played around 2 hours. I stopped at the point when you completed radiation shield tutorial and right after t...

Mipa by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Image on monitor too big and folded over

I am running Obduction on an Alienware Aurora with an NVIDIA GTX 1080. Everything looks fine on the Rift, but the image displayed on the flat screen monitor at the same time is too big for the screen. I would expect to see the full left and right eye...

tmkeng by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos