Games and Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Rift to Cinema 4d

There appears to be many ways to go from C4d to Oculus Rift but what about the opposite? I'd like to be able to build a 3d model within an Oculus Rift app and then export it to a file that c4d can read. Possible?

Nnata by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus VR Action game

Hi,We are working on a VR action game for Oculus Rift.While reading the oculus submission guidelines, one of the pre-requisites is that the game should be 90 FPS. Has anyone had any experience in submitting games to the Oculus store which had slightl...

abhivc by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Earth VR isn't working right

The controls have changed so the grip button doesn't rotate the ground, and when trying to save a location it tells me "Press the Star button on the globe controller". No idea what it's referring to.The on screen controls do show up as touch controll...

Roaster by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Farlands User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

AMD FX8230, not good enough for you

Just brought a new motherboard, MSI970, cpu FX8230 and 16gb of ram to go with my Geforce GTX790. Thinking, i'll be whizzing about the VR world even better than my old maxed out to full xeon-5460 8GB work horse. And guess what happens. Oculus fix it s...

Herobound Spirit Champion User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Oculus video app on Rift

everything works in the app except for purchasable movies. Anytime I try to play trailer or stream bought movie, it just tells me to wait and it never runs the movie. Is the app broke, or something on my computer?

Lone Echo User Reviews

Echo Arena Community Introduction Day today!

Last week we had our first Community Introduction Day for people who wanted to try out Echo Arena. Even with how last minute the event was put together we had a great time and the response since then has been amazing!Join us today, Thursday 8/24/17, ...

Herobound: Spirit Champion black screen issue

I recently downloaded Herobound: Spirit Champion and have been enjoying playing through, fun experience. However, I've come across an issue that I can't seem to get around. Namely, once I finished the first three realms (Earth, Water, Air), when I en...

sbdykes by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grid Autosport must have been overlooked

OMG! If none of you haven't tried grid autosport you are missing out. I have iracing, project cars, assetto corsa, and ETS2. I would have to say that Grid Autosport looks better and runs smoother than any of the other racing games. It used to have ho...

Want Alien Isolation cheap?

Humblebundle got it cheap right now if you want to try it in vr with Nibres mod.VR mod:https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR/releases/Humblebundle link:https://www.humblebundle.com/spooky-horror-bundle

Google Earth VR Wont Launch

Ever since a month ago or so, google earth has been unable to launch. It was originally played through steam however when it stopped working I uninstalled and downloaded directly through the oculus store which also did not work. When I try to launch ...

Looking for good games...

Hey,I bought my Oculus Rift 3days ago and I am really enjoyed my time with it.The only problem is I am confused about the games, I played Robo Recall, Buried, Echo Arena. In my opinion really good games!But I am unsure about the other games because s...

Mikad0 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heavy discounts on Assetto Corsa today on steam

I now have all the content for the game....  . imo its THE best VR racing game without subs..... (actually for me its the best over all racing game fullstop as i am not so fussed about online races but still...............)http://store.steampowered....

Lone Echo installation button doesn't do anything

Hiya,I just bought Lone Echo on the Oculus app. It looks like the purchase went through fine and my paypal account has been charged. However, when I click install on the app icon in my library it just doesn't do anything.Any suggestions?Thanks in adv...

Missing Booster Pack

I recently hit level 15 for Eclipse and it showed that I received a booster pack as a level up reward as usual. However, when I went to the main menu (of the game) where the booster packs usually show up for me to open, there was nothing there. I don...

Toybox Tank question

Fiddling around with the Toybox thingy. I can pull tanks out of my watch, but I can't find the remote for them. What am I doing wrong?

A Little Robo Recall Treat

Well i know this is my third post in regards to Robo recall now and do not want to take up the whole forums but i like to keep things separate.New Video showing new weapons added due for release soonhttps://youtu.be/P2Yit9ewwa8Here is a little treat ...

tonsta31 by Level 7
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos