Games and Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Artika.1 ReSet View

I need to reset my view as I'm either too high or too low. Coupled with this, I can't get to my guns easily or reload the one that you're supposed to flick downward - I end up having to reach way above my head to get the guns. It's a real disappointm...

bevinet by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arktika.1 Help/Spoilers Thread

I realize I don't have the authority to make official threads, but there are a lot of people interested in this game (rightfully so!) and wanting help so I thought making one thread where people can get answers and other readers are forewarned that t...

Saves becoming corrupt? (Lone Echo)

So I'm having to backtrack or find someone who can supply me with a save file. Not sure which one is worse, as none of my scans are going to have been logged now. Every save made after "Open the Pod Bay Doors, Hera" doesn't work. I can select them, b...

Fanible by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tac-Comm bug patch? <Spoiler Alert?>

Hi All, Playing Lone Echo - great game! Unfortunately I get stuck at the Tac-Comm after releasing the crew pods and scanning the commander's i/o port. I go back to the tac-comm and try to pull the AI core out, but it freezes in place - same situation...

Eve: Valkyrie Talk

Configuration Help for HOTASIs this a good place to ask, or should I be over in the Valkyrie forum? Looking for some configuration assistance. I've played the training missions using an xbox 360 controller and I'm not caring for that. I get too much...

Best CV1 VR games without motion sickness

My list:Alien Isolation mothervr mod for cv1Dying Light for CV1Thats what I waited from Vr.I played in this games many hours without motion sickness in a huge world.Motion in traditional maner. Not like Robo Reccal.Teleportation its a baddest idea in...

Raw Data Officially Launches for HTC Vive & Oculus

Welcome to Raw Data Launch Day!All details on v1.0.0 can be found at the following link: https://survios.com/raw-data-v1-pc-launch/Patch Notes for Raw Data v1.0.0 (Updated October 5, 2017)Raw Data officially leaves Early Access: Features and content ...

VTOL VR (1st Impressions) + GIVEAWAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QApr6_vgfcMassive thanks to the developers for the review key + Giveaway!To Enter the GIVEAWAY, simply follow the video link, like the video and leave a comment.A random winner will be picked in a few days. Good luck!

Xplane 11? What do you simmers think of this one?

I love FSX, I know it's old as dirt but i enjoy it. P3D is awesome also, feels just like FSX but it's optimised. I bought one for VR called Aeroflight 2 which honestly I don't like. The flight mechanics are.... Well nothing feels right. Some of the t...

falken76 by Level 13
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

[game breaker bug] ai cores freeze

After going to the lower level under apollo, there are some cores that need to be removed from their sockets. I am unable to do this. When i grab them, they move a few cm away from the socket and then get frozen in place. I tried rerolling to an olde...

How do I get support for A Large Quantity of Mushrooms.

I completed the experience and have since replaced my hard drive. I changed the configuration from one drive to a SSD for the OS and Oculus Home and a secondary drive for the programs. I reinstalled all of my Oculus programs from the Oculus store (no...

VR-User by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Half Life 2 VR MOD

Guys for some insane reason when I load up this demo, my weapons are invisible, I managed to get through to the crowbar bit, but since then I can't see the weapons, nothing. I know it's working cause if I spasm around with the right hydra I will even...

HULK SMASHing some Space Bugs in Star Rage VR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFnzkQIpOVcLet's get World Space Week kicked off with some Star Rage VR. Star Rage VR is a story driven FPS / wave shooter on rails where you join a space soldier unit in their fight to eradicate alien bugs, monsters, ...

Dead Effects 2 VR on steam today

Dead Effects 2 VR just realised on Steam today , will it be on Oculus home as well, I looked but didn't see it . It's available from both rift , vibe and windows VRhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/646200/Dead_Effect_2_VR/

Game displays on the Desktop but not within the HMD

When I try to start my games from within the VR HMD the game only displays on the desktop but not within the HMD. What may be the possible reasons for this issue? My system specs are: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Processor: Intel Core I7-6700 Memory: 16...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anomoly reward bug

Oh no! It's frozen on the 30 day anomoly reward! I picked the choice on the right, and it said "Jackpot" and the tile is glowing with a green aura, but it never flipped over and is stuck on the reward screen! The music continues to play and I can int...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VRor PC game?

Hi Guys! Some says PC is more fun than VR game I just want to know what are your thoughts about this? Thanks!

Rift controls for Raw Data shown incorrectly in game?

I was playing for the first time, with my friend, last night. He has a vive, so different controls fgor him. The tutorial said that in order to activate the special abilities, I had to move the left stick to the lift. This would not work no matter hw...