VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Save Harold Jenking. Buy Accounting+

I played this game a year or so ago on Steam VR now it's updated and on Oculus. It was the most hilarious game. I loved it.I'll buy this version too after watching this hilarious (but slightly long) trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecQwcr4e-...

MowTin by Expert Trustee
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rogan is a cool looking stealth game

It won't be released until next year but it really looks promising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BIhTCranwYI only wish you could grab people from behind and hold a knife to their throats. I've never seen a VR game do that but it would be really c...

MowTin by Expert Trustee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heart of the Emberstone

Hi,I am an old dude (62) but love the escape I get from playing VR. Especially now that I am losing the use of my legs vr is a great escape. I recently bought Emberstone and have doing fine till I got to the crystal music organ with the purple stone....

Crazyhair by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fire Department Experience

Dear VR enthusiasts,We at Warp are really enthusiastic about the possibilities to use VR not only for fun but also for people to learn something. Therefore we have created the WarpVR app in combination with our Warp Studio. Within the Netherlands, we...

purchase not made.

Good Morning! I've a Samsung Gear VR. I want to buy the "Please, Do not Touch Anything" experience. I made a PayPal account with a value of R$ 50.00 (Fifty reais). I cannot make the purchase. How can I buy if I don't have Dollars or an International ...

erikleite by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scraper: First Strike....featuring dogs?

Sometimes you just wonder what your dog is up to when you're not around, well we found out....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRK2AO4J7Wo&lc=z234dnzqzkytth2pj04t1aokg5hfpfklepn4bhssk20drk0h00410It features a quick snippet of Scraper: First Strike gam...

DogDevs by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Star Citizen Webcam Face Tracking! (FOIP)

Omg this is more than i ever expected from face tracking. I suggested it could be used for full body but this is awesome. CAP2 tracks head movement. Elite Dangerous needs one like these two. https://youtu.be/CX-c78SURpI

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Minesweeper - A new way to play minesweeper in VR

Hi everyone! I am very happy to show you guys my new VR game 360 Minesweeper.I always loved playing minesweeper and one day I thought how could I make this old game fit in VR. I didn't want to just put a board inside a 360 space so I had to think a b...

rqc87hdoiygf.png 24sg0vk1qvhr.png
Nyro by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jet Island

So this is a pretty cool game that deserves a bit of attention. Its way better than Windlands2 imo. It synthesises lots of ideas to create something quite unique. I think if it gets modding support it really could be one of the most popular VR titles...

nrosko by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scraper: First Strike article and gameplay on VR Scout

Hey everyone,We had an article published this morning on VRScout.com. Check it it out below. We're excited for everyone to play the game later this year on the Oculus! Full locomotion, large levels to explore, engineering, scavenging, dynamic mission...

3m6hgyazyfp5.jpg 3fle2bayvaeg.jpg
DogDevs by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fallout 4 VR any good with a Geforce 1080?

Would you say Fallout 4 works well with a Geforce 1080 or will I need a Geforce 1080Ti? If it does work well with a Geforce 1080, is there any settings you recommend I reduce to get a better performance?

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landfall - final mission

Can't solve final mission, plz help!player have to shoot a missile, but how? i hit it with turret fire, but nothing happens! I did it lot if times with different ways....

Jumangee by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Scent Technology product with 1000+ scents

I am a chemical engineer with a deep passion for VR. I started off my journey with the DK2 and instantly fell in love with the technology. My Start-up is building a high end (~$400) device which hasa few really cool features. Our product is a standal...

Creed: Rise to Glory

Just wondered if anyone has played this yet? Came out today, but it hasn't got any Steam reviews yet. What are your thought's if you purchased it?https://store.steampowered.com/app/804490/Creed_Rise_to_Glory/Edit: It's getting good Steam Reviews..

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zerokilled.

интересное название игры) пройти уровень, в конце 0 убийств). По сути, эта игра полностью пуста ...

Game refund

If i purchase a game, but not satisfied with it, can you get a refund? is there a "return period"?

crossflix by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors