VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flight Games

Need suggestions on the best VR flight games (example WWII dog fighting or bomb runs). Would prefer not to have to use keyboard and mouse, but Oculus controls. Is there any such game? Even a space flight game would be OK.Thanks

XBone pad - how to keep it active?

Anyone know of a way to keep the XBone gamepad active? I use it with VR racing sims - I have my wheel & pedals set up at a separate desk and don't have enough buttons/switches for the controls I need away from the keyboard - so I assigned them to the...

powers united

once i hear about the game called powers united i got really exited. I´ve been waiting for a release date since then but i havn´t found any. Does anybody know about when they realease the date?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Lab - Thriller Virtual Reality Game

LastLab is a virtual reality game that simulates the player as a test subject foran obscure scientific experiment. The player’s objective is to make it out ofthe test facility alive. There will be various obstacles and events occurringduring the esca...

141f9vseu08f.png crjyccfh5y4j.png
Mr_Dumby by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Launch Elite Dangerous from Oculus Home.

Hello Guys, I have played Elite Dangerous via Oculus home for about a year. Just this past weekend I went to play and I can no longer launch Elite though Oculus home. It still shows up in the installed games in oculus home but clicking on it gives an...

Keron119 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

i can't buy because i don't live in usa

i bougth the oculus+touch and now (after bought two apps succefully) can't buy a fucking app because i live in argentine. This is frustrating and promote piracy, i would like support developers but they don't let me

esceptico by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Core Tips & Tricks

Damaged Core is now available on Rift! Developed by High Voltage Software, Damaged Core is a bold new first person shooter that puts you in control of a human-friendly AI, a premise heightened by the unique capabilities of virtual reality. Teleport i...

5ls470p1d8ic.png 6lslqirfj0fj.jpg xhtbcida9xn7.jpg f7zq1ejeaxc3.jpg

Multiplayer Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/436269960149592/Join to find friends with the same games and enjoy chatting with other of games and multiplayer apps

Is there any difference between Steam vs Home?

Obviously they're not the same thing. I'm coming back to VR and I'm seeing some things in Home that I've got on Steam:* Eleven Table Tennis* Onward* SubnauticaAre the versions on Steam different builds than the ones on Home? Do I get something buy bu...

subn3t by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the game broken?

I have spent over a half hour the last few days waiting for matchups without success. Expected wait times around a minute, as they usually are. Never had this problem before. Something wrong with the game, or is my account broken?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minecraft: Mining and Use/Attack doesn't work!

Hi,On the Gear VR in Minecraft trying to mine a block (or even to open a chest) won't do anything to those (wooden, tree canopy, chest) blocks. I've played the game in normal 3D and I remember being able to mine softer blocks with my bare hands. I'm ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Mage's Tale

Really enjoying the game so far! The atmosphere and visuals are really good, and a lot of hidden sekrets. I'm finding a lot of small cages with creatures in them, and my pet toad is taking them to the "workshop"?But what are the purpose of them, I d...

rVRcloset by Heroic Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drop Dead still not working

I posted a while back about not being able to run this game.Now I have my new headset and it still won't run. Previously I didn't get anything - now at least I get the load screen showing the title before the screen goes black and stays black. After ...

Titans of Space v 1.1 available for Gear VR and Oculus Go!

Titans of Space has been updated for both Oculus Go andGear VR owners!This is the latest evolution of a pioneering educational experience that is intended to be both thrilling *and* comfortable, while aiming a firehose of all sorts of information at ...

drash by Heroic Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tales of Wedding Rings VR

Tales of Wedding Rings VR is a unique and brand new kind of manga experience from Square Enix.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZui1tryV0Enter into the iconic monochrome world of Japanese manga and experience Tales of Wedding Rings, a story about an ...

Project Car 2 demo on steam

Wow this is brilliant.. ...and you can take your headset off to view replay of your failed driving ability simply by waving the headset around for all the gory details in replayTrying to configure an old Saitek R400 to play this game was well worth i...

Where to find the "packs" in the store?

Hi I just got my Rift yesterday and I am really happy with my decision to finally buy one.In Oculus home it says something like "unique beginner pack runs out in 31 days" in a red font. Also by googleing I found out about some nice game bundle packs....

Cpt_Futr by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game install/download on Oculus doesn't work?

HelloI was wondering what this means "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR5389641) and Missing default location (1971039)" when i try to install/download a game on Oculus. Does someone else had this problem and how did you fix it...

Arca's Path VR Rift/GO/Gear VR/Vive & Steam VR

Trapped in the enchanting simulated world of Arca, it is up to you to find a path through the labyrinth and break free.Coming soon to Oculus Rift, Oculus GO, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR and Samsung Gear VR.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xtCsbeBNM

Top Solution Authors