VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Elite Dangerous

holy hell guys.......... I sm going to sound like a screaming fanboy now but....I got ED working. No idea why, it just worked when this morning it didnt. it must have been me rushing. but cripes.This is THE best gaming WOW moment I have ever experien...

Weightless - Leap Motion 3D Jam Experience

Hi, I'm Martin Schubert and I developed 'Weightless' for the Leap Motion 3D Jam where I'm very happy to say it recently won 2nd place. It's a meditative virtual reality experience about inspecting space debris in a weightless environment.I designed t...

mrschube by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARKTIKA.1 User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Escape from Pirate's Rock - Alpha testers required :)

Hi to all!I have been working on a VR game, I think its ready for an alpha test now.You need only one click, so you can use Oculus remote or mouse click.It's kind a Room Escape type of a game. You have been captured from the pirates for a ransom and ...

irontsdzqabt.png
dboshe by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Onward for Touch

Been itching to get this game .... looks like fun. Does anyone have it working on the rift? I only have 2 sensors right now (thinking about getting a 3rd).

Lone Echo Depleted dig site Bug (spoiler)

HI all I'm having a problem at the Depleted dig site I get the generator online, direct power to the sensor array (blue markers on the cables show power to it) and I then hit the button and turn the array to face the anomaly, then the screen shows it...

Oops01 by Protege
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where does Oculus games save their progress?

All my games just went "puff" in the cloud....I have had for a couple months now got the updates "Downloading Oculus Update" etc but it never goes anywhere, it never receive any update or "finished updating" etc. Yesterday I noticed that there was in...

Fri13 by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arktika 1 teleporter bug

I'm on the airport mission and it's my 3rd or 4th attempt at it.At different points in the game the teleporter just breaks and stops working. Usually it happens when combat music is triggered with no enemies around at all, so I geet stuck in this com...

Arktika.1 what to do after finishing?

With Dead effect 2, there is some replay value with the 3 different characters. In addition, you can keep playing and advancing your character.What is there to do in Arktika.1 after finishing the single player story?

iamnivek by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Cars 2 wont let me setup my rift ?

Hello,In the game Project Cars 2 the settings for setting up VR is greyed out. I've tried to launch the game both with the Oculus Home opened and closed. I have no errors in Oculus Home, and VR works fine in Iracing and Assetto Corsa.Anyone knows abo...

Kottal by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sniper Rust VR Demo

Hi Guys,We take great pleasure in announcing the release of Our VR game demo"Sniper Rust VR" for Oculus Rift VR and Steam. Sniper Rust VRis a hardcore, first-person sniping experience set across an action-packedcampaign. It offers the first-of-its-ki...

3c7uba7spr1v.png rsdx2eni2dbp.png uws0sbqgshts.png
abhivc by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead and Buried - good leg workout

Now that its getting cold and cant go out as much, turning to VR to keep my legs moving at least a little when stuck inside. Ive found that desd snd buried "shootout" mode is a great leg workout, even though the content is severely lacking I still fi...

danknugz by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Echo Arena to remain free forever!

Article.As you may know, the three month free period for Echo Arena was set to end after the Halloween event. Ready At Dawn has just announced:As part of a new co-sponsorship between Ready At Dawn and Oculus, Echo Arena will remain free on Oculus Hom...

Skycall - Rook Island

Grab the Win32 build atLink(Mega)Mirror(Mediafire)WIP Forum LinkThis demo requires DK1 and Razer Hydras.About Rook Island:This demo is meant to allow you to explore bird flight with the closest possible experience. To gain altitude you will have to f...

getnamo by Honored Guest
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARKTIKA - Blurry graphics

Anyone else have blurry graphics? Not so much on the close up stuff but when you are trying to shoot the bad guys across a room they are very blurry makes me feel like i should be wearing glasses, squinting like a bugger trying to get those headshots...

Can't Assemble...Game Breaking Bug? [SPOILERS]

I'm at the Primary Dig Site where you're supposed to assemble labor units that arrive on the second Fury transport. I've tried quite a while and simply cannot pick up the labor unit limbs out of the styrofoam looking container. I got frustrated and l...

Can't upload updates!

Hi everyone,I'm a novice at Oculus -- mostly enjoy experiences. Recently I am having issues receiving updates. When I attempt to update the Nature Treks app, I get an error message saying: "Cannot update, contact Oculus support. I also tried to unins...

Arktika world scale and floor height fix?

Has anybody been able to fix the Arktika world scale and floor height problem? All objects including my hands and guns are huge, and the in-game floor height is over a foot below the actual floor height. I've played lots of games, and this is the onl...

JoeManji08 by Heroic Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Frustration

Hi AllFor some reason, my Rift is having issues with my steam games. When I click 'PLAY NOW' in steam, it used to connect straight to my Rift. Now nothing. Any ideas?

Tomainzy by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survival type game.

Do all you guys like survival game? I am the biggest fans. the survival, Mars,this type, woo, I like these sense. Do anyone know about these game? such as Mars Alive, Rokh?

MarsAlive by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Kryptcrawler

This is an absolutely great game! Being a veteran of old school D&D RPG's, this game is exactly what I want in vr. Its a great mix of combat, traps, and puzzles. But for the life of me I can't find the bow. I just finished the third level boss battle...

jgm0416 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug - Can't move AI Cores

I'm stuck repairing Apollo. There are two cores that I've grabbed and moved a little, but they are now stuck. They're not touching anything, maybe half a foot from the socket where they started. But no matter where I grab them, or which direction I p...

Top Solution Authors