VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Detached - Update #02 - Patch Notes

Hi!We’re coming back to you with Update #02! We hope that the exploration of outer space in Detached is an unforgettable experience for you. Finding salvation in tough conditions is not that easy, is it? Fortunately, many of you have proven that you ...

Graphics settings for arizona sunshine?

Finally got round to getting this in the sale and it's just as awesome as I expected!I noticed though when I changed the setting to locomotion instead of teleport, a message popped up advising to adjust a video setting to improve the graphics but I m...

Nij by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mage's Tale: this has to be a bug

Once I activate the first spell (fire ball) an aiming reticle appears. I can find no option to turn it off, and I can find no way to get rid of the fire spell, so now I am left to go through this beautiful dungeon with a reticle dead center at all ti...

Chronos User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

STAR TREK BRIDGE CREW QUESTIONS

1) For multiplayer, do you have to know people or will it match you up automatically?2) If you can queue up for the game can you preset which role you want to play? For example if you don't want to be Captain but want to just be Helmsman or whatever ...

Dimensional: WOW! How much presence?

Sorry if this is old news. But the game is on sale and I was completely suprised by it.I now have two or three dozen games on my account and then some on Steam. This game is now included on my demonstation list for VR noobs.It's genius!

Monstrum For GearVR

I think Monstrum would be a great addition to the library for games to play on the Samsung Gear VR. Any idea if it will ever be available on there?

paranormal activity

Anyone played this yet? I cant find the flashlight. I looked at a youtuibe vid and it shows the guy has the flashlight before he even enters the house??

How to stop a download

I have been setting up my oculus acct and the Ocean Rift has been installing for over an hour. How do i stop it? I think there is a problem. I want to try again another time.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

in game resolution?

what are we supposed to set in game resolution at?rF2,dirt rally,AC etc etcNone have 2160x1200 or 1080x1200quite often if I set it to anything other than my default monitor resolution 1360x768 the image in the rift doesn't 'align' properly.i.eif I se...

Dead Effect 2 on Steam

I know its tough to separate the wheat from the chaff on Steam but I'm surprised I don't see more people talking about this one. If you've got a 3 sensor 360 setup you owe it to yourself to try this game. Its on the cheaper side ($20), and works fabu...

Ok, who else has lost interest in games completely??

I have literally got no interest in playing games atm. If I was to play a game, it would be Ori and The Blind Forest. I have completeted that game 6 times now and I really enjoy it.Anyone got a game that I may be interested in. I like platformers and...

Log_a_Frog by Heroic Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Portals victory

Hello,How do you view the total amount of victories you made while inside portals?

aresius16 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Killing Floor Incursion

Hello everyone,Of all the games coming out killing floor Incursion is by far the one I am waiting for. I have played well over 500 hours of killing floor 2 with family and friends. It is so much fun working as a team to survive in that game. Killing ...

Expediter by Expert Protege
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VIDEO | Toy Plane Heroes + GIVEAWAY!

GIVEAWAY ENDED!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Og4grIY9PUThe developers have kindly gave me a spare Steam key to giveaway!To Enter, simply like the video and leave a comment in the VIDEO's description. I will pick a winner at random in 2 days! Good ...

Top Solution Authors