VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unreal Engine 4 needs help

Hello, i have made a game on unreal engine 4 and I'm not able to play it on my oculus rift dk2.Can someone tell me what should i do and which programs to use so i can make it work ?

zzPyrOzz by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knockout League Is Arcade Style Boxing At Its Best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIxRN_EpJC8I have to admit that I didn't think I was going to like Knockout League as much as I did but I've got to say that playing this game is really fun... Exhausting but fun! The game has a great art style that im...

exiting virtual desktop

when I have virtual desktop running from the oculus store and exit it within the oculus runtime, oculus dosent terminate the program properly so the next time i try to launch it it just wont. how can i fix this???

Dead and buried error

i'm having trouble with dead and buried every time i try to join anything other than shooting range i get a "could not join room try again later error" i've had it since last night where i managed to join a lobby briefly the first time i tried to joi...

N0-one by Honored Guest
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your top 5 demos to friends...

Im curious what everyone is demoing to friends, my list changes every other day but currently I would say:1)Evolution of Verse2)Showdown3)LOVR4)The Rose and i5)Depending on age & if family or friends either Henry, Paul McCartney Live, Catatonic or Po...

Bomb Hero VR

Bomb Hero VR is a classical arcade game. Your goal is to clear all monsters by bombs, and find the portal.Bomb Hero VR is now available: 1 February on Oculus Store(Gallery Apps)https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1440384402667897/Youtube:https://...

vmrre6xf3yof.png
millzhou by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Landfall: Open Beta tomorrow

This was announced at OC3, and a couple of older threads on this forum made mention of it. I received a notification that the Open Beta begins tomorrow. I'm hoping to take part in some community combat with many of you fine folks!If you haven't read ...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 27 replies
  • 3 kudos

werewolves within : no player

i can't find enough player to start a game in both EU and US region in both french and english language.How is it an highlighted game if nobody play it ?After many year i break my promise to never buy a ubisoft game again, ever.And here is the result...

ker2x by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 4k Video from Pixpro only playing sound

Hi,I have a 4k 360 video recorded from 2 Kodak PixPro's, and copied the video (updating the name to xyz_360.mp4) into my Videos folder. Using Oculus Video, when I run it - I only have sound and a black screen.Anyone else experience this - and any tho...

Double XP Weekend! Feb 3- Feb 5!

Dragon Front usually has a Double awards event on holidays or special events. This weekend, we are offering DOUBLE XP just because we like you. Don't forget to join the Discord: https://discord.gg/6WBqg4C

The 7 Gates of Survival - Action Adventure Horror

The seven gates of survival is sub genre of action adventure horror video game. Inspired by horror fiction and focus on the survival of the character. The player is challenge to find the items and keys to unlock the gates, the player also challenge t...

Golf Club VR finally gets Touch support

Just announced by the dev on the steam discussion board! Finally! They were starting to sound like jerks everytime they refused to add Touch. I am guessing they were tired of getting the Steam Discussion forum flooded with Touch thread 

audioshield and boxing fitness

anyone played this on hard and elite mode? to get punch power high you really do need to punch those notes and the speed on elite just makes a personal boxing coach useless tbh lol

reefy86 by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hidden Gems Bundle

New Hidden Gems Touch bundle on the store - Sportsbar VRZR: Zombie RiotElven AssassinHoloballThe Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the StartseedUS$59.99Is tempting - I already have Elven Assassin, but don't have the rest. Definitely interested in Sportsba...

davidb01 by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

weavr question...Am I really that stupid?

Hi, all,IAm I the only person who cannot find (or get, for that matter) an access code for weavr? Installed the app, started it, but am unable to access anything. I look to my right and see it's asking for a code to sync the headset. I don't recall a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

3d stereo games

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can tip me of good "standard" games thats playable in 3d stereo. Thanks in advance!

DanO84 by Sightseer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Superhot "white screen"????

I just tried Superhot and after 4 levels it says to GRAB the pyramid and when you do it take you to an ALL white room and gives you an empty gun along with saying "aim for the head"????? There is NOTHING there??? What next??? I have done the game twi...

Rec Room

When playing Rec Room everything behind me is very dark, I have to turn my full body (not just my head) to lighten the place up.Is this normal?

Vic20 by Protege
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solus Project with Touch

I tried the Solus Project for the first time last night. I played it for maybe 15 minutes. But I did not manage to get the Touch controllers working with it. It only seemed to work with the xbox controllers. I tried both experimental steam VR and ocu...

zboson by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors