VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rec Room

When playing Rec Room everything behind me is very dark, I have to turn my full body (not just my head) to lighten the place up.Is this normal?

Vic20 by Protege
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solus Project with Touch

I tried the Solus Project for the first time last night. I played it for maybe 15 minutes. But I did not manage to get the Touch controllers working with it. It only seemed to work with the xbox controllers. I tried both experimental steam VR and ocu...

zboson by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SANSAR - VR World from the creators of Second Life

It seemed like a no-brainer to me and apparently I wasn't alone. The people behind Second Life are bringing a VR world called SANSAR to both the Rift and the Vive.Read about it here: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603422/second-life-is-back-for-a...

Zoomie by Expert Trustee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Death Penalty watch VR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwcyNTsaZ4Have good acting like this? I mean, the idea would be to see VR in every role of a job in real-life. Instead of actually being in the field and finding out it's not for you, you can actually simulate what th...

AntDX3162 by Heroic Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is arizona sunshine worth the money?

I'm looking for a shooter besides dead and buried (my leeegs) which also has some more gore to it and can be played in singleplayer preferably with a good story to the sp part. Anyone tried arizona sunshine yet?

Gwiz84 by Heroic Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 1 kudos

Soul Keeper VR

I have early access to Soul Keeper VR. When I start it it says to press a menu key on a controller. I assumed I needed Touch for this so now that I have Touch I tried it again and I still have the same problem. I can't even get past the main menu. Do...

zboson by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slowing down my third sensor

My laptop that I use for my Rift has Three USB 3.0 ports and One USB 3.1 port. I understand that the 3rd sensor needs to be on a USB 2.0 port. If I plug a USB 2.0 hub into one of my USB 3.0 ports then plug the 3rd sensor into the USB 2.0 hub, will th...

App/games for non gamers (casual gamers)

My profile: 44 years old, full time job, single. I bought the rift not only for gaming but for nice experiences like tourism after a day of work. I consider myself as a casual gamer. I'm not in playing for hours and if I can choose the level in a gam...

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

FPS Simulator - A VR Project...

Fellow VR enthusiasts, I am working on this little project to try and find some FPS controls that works.. "well".. using Touch as input. Since I'm not the biggest fan of teleporting around, I am trying to build something that works more traditional, ...

Abbot's Book (Narrative VR game).

This game is not out yet, but there is a demo on Steam. The demo is short and not anything really special, but it will give an idea of the game, and it seems promisiing. I thought it might be of interest to some, since I can't remember having ever he...

Oculus Medium is free on launch + reviews are out!

Well embargos are over today so here are the first reviews!Note that each review said it was free on launch day, first 'official' mention of this...even though most people just assumed it was!Road to VR Review: http://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-medium-r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 3 kudos

RIFT and Steam Problems

I have recently set my Oculus Rift up with a view to having a go at some driving games such as Asseto Corsa, Dirt Rally and Project cars. I have downloaded them on Steam, but when I try to play them I have problems with juddery head tracking. It's li...

Fluke816 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sport bar VR?????

HelloI'm very confused , i never see a worse game like this!! Even with SS to 2.0 and graphics to max it's awfull!! I can't see number on pool balls only colors and just a little stripes! In the video before to buy we see many people playing together...

Thot by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Far Cry 3 in VorpX

Pleased to report that, after the latest updates, I have Far Cry 3 working well in VorpX, with head tracking.It's far from perfect and will need fettling, but it's lots of fun! Driving is a nightmare (zooms in when you get in the vehicle, so it's lik...

House of Meditation

I bought this App last night just out of curiosity, and found it enjoyable enough to give it a quick forum shoutout.https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1255693697825493/https://cerevrum.com/houseofmeditation/The concept is simple: use the animate...

Jahshaka VR 0.2.0 alpha release

We have been working on a cross platform, open source VR authoring suite for artists called JahshakaVR at www.jahshakavr.com, It's been a little over three months since our first alpha release and now that we have our own 3D engine we will be moving ...

oilb91w4zqcg.png
osaware by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead and Buried is Amazing

Dead and buried can only be described as a hardware seller. This game is reason why i have the rift. As you expect this is my first experience with touch and im floored. Shout out to the people i played with and helped me through the first few minute...

vlodato by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Robo Recall??

I know this lovely game that everybody is waiting for is coming Q1 2017 but someone with any especific release date?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sFqN72Fim0

EliteSPA by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors