VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Final Approach (Touch Enabled Version) User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Blaze Rush Servers

Anyone else having problems with the Blaze Rush servers?If I connect to Targem US or EU it will hang when the timer expires on vehicle selection. If it goes directly into the game it will hang at the starting line waiting ,for the countdown which nev...

Special Delivery User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Dexed User Reviews

Front Defence.... HTC vive title by Fantahorn

Hijust wondering if there is any info on this for the rift. With Vive users constantly telling me how vive is an open platform and valve happily going along with it, do we know if this is going to have official rift support?i have been told by some i...

Declaration of Intent to build OVR MMORPG

Hi all,My name is Jimmy Derocher (reddit /u/jdero) and I'm new to the developer forums. As someone who joined the Oculus train on DK2, I just received my Touch two weeks ago and I've wanted to establish my intent to build a VR MMO over the course of ...

d3ro by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defending The Pass With UKRifter In Quivr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2WPRllBgNoI had a great time playing Quivr with UKRifter. The game was really fun once we got it to work properly. This was originally a live stream we did but most of it was filled with technical issues getting the g...

Top 5 VR Games

HelloI have 100 vr games and this is my top 5.-Smashbox Arena (if you dont have this game BUY it now, multiplayer masterpeice)-Raw Data-Thumper-Vanishing Realms-Onward-Arizona SunshineGive me your list(all these games play great with Oculus with 3 se...

spinache by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good time to pick up the Nvidia bundled games

Nvidia are running a promotion with select GPUs where you can claim 1 of 3 games (Raw Data, Redout and Maize) I picked up a code for Raw Data for $18 AUS about £10 and got 2 codes for $25 USD about £21 which got me the other 2. About £31 all in for t...

Eve Valkyrie Free Code Download

UEXAM-VRQKY-EZ2HA-YR2JN-8I58THow to RedeemVisit Account Settings in the Oculus app on your PC and select Redeem Code. From there, you can enter your unique code and install EVE: please message me or leave a comment once you have successfully used thi...

Dchapzx by Protege
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beathblow vs Swift

I'm not sure if this is an error or what but I thought the whole point of the swift ability was that the enemy unit cannot retaliate unless they SURVIVE the initial damage. Deathblow is supposed to give an ADDITIONAL attack if the deathblow unit dies...

gamer80 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Superhot is super overrated

I know I will get a lot of flack for this post, but here goes. Sometimes it seems that rift users will fawn all over a game simply because it's touch enabled. The fact is that Superhot is not all that hot, and not for reasons some may think. I don't ...

Card meaning

I need help with some card meanings..is there somewhere in can look up with that card do or mean? I use Scales for example, 1 of my cards say will add 1/2 a warden. What does that mean? Or cards that have Armor..is that card able to take more hits.

Final Approach/Pilot Edition User Reviews

Aquila Bird Flight Simulator - with Touch support!

Updated 5th January 2017Latest changes: Touch controllers now let you bring your wings in to aid steeper turning or stooping, and you can take off simply by flapping your wings. If the wing control doesn't seem to be working, check that your headset ...

Lack of appearance from Sales/Promo team?

Hi,During the last 5 years I've been going to this huge event called Dreamhack (http://www.dreamhack.se/splash/) in Sweden with my son which draws people from all of Europe. They got quite the exhibition area with booths from all major companies in t...

Picked up a few cheap gems in the sales...

I picked a fair load of games in the sales but a few Ive played that I wasn't expecting much from have really surprised me and have been great fun. Hitman GO - £2.99, Surprisingly quite addictive and nice visuals. Would be nice to have touch implemen...

Replaying levels - Arizona sunshine

Arizona Sunshine : is it possible to jump to levels already completed?im just in the mine and I'd really like to showcase this level to friends in the future once I've got further in the game.

Top Solution Authors