VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Minecraft VR with generic headset

Hello, I just bought a generic headset and controller to go with my brand new S7 Edge. I bought the VR stuff for only one reason, to play Minecraft VR. I made an account here at Oculus and made the purchase of Minecraft, only to not be able to find t...

Arizona Sunshine - PreOrder with discount

PreOrder with 15% discount!Which is the better place to preOrder the game for Oculus Rift - Steam or Humble Bundle ?------------------------Hi ,It's finally here!We have a release date, and you can pre-order now!Arizona Sunshine releases on December ...

UdoG by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a good VR Player for free?

As the title says i am searching for a good VR player for some 360 degrees content.I tried Open VR but am not quite satisfied with istLiveViewRift should be great but does not support the CV1 Is there any other player that you can recommend?Thanks in...

max2242 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to exit game

I installed the game yesterday and played the first tutorial match, and enjoyed it very much. I had to stop there, because I had to get ready for work. To my surprise, no button I pushed on the xbox controller would pull up any menu to access an exit...

Desert Ride - now on Oculus Home

Hi everyone,when CV1 was released i noticed we're missing a rollercoaster demo, which is a great shame. Even that some demos we're released, i think still we need something with better quality. So here is my attempt. It's a ride in a desert environme...

ENiKS by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hover Junkers

Looking for some bods to play this with, once Touch is released. Been looking forward to it since I bought the game, months ago, and watched UKRifter's YouTube vids of his sessions.

LiveViewRift - enjoy your media (DK2 compatible)

LiveViewRift lets you watch different kinds of media with the Oculus Rift. You can use it to watch a movie, a panorama-slideshow or even do FPV-flying with the Rift. With its powerful distortion- and field-of-view-correction functions LiveViewRift le...

mrjazz by Honored Guest
  • 633 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift blacks out for a short amount of time

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble understanding a behaviour of the Oculus Rift on a company XMG Schenker P705 (GTX 980M). The Rift blacks out shortly from time to time, but always resumes.I'm thinking it's either weak graphics performance (the parad...

Adventure VR (Beta v1.9) SDK v0.4.1

Now with DK2 Support! SDK v0.4.1Adventure, a game for the Atari 2600 video game console, was the very first action-adventure video game. I'm a big fan of the classics! I wanted to remake an old game for VR and what better place to start than a game t...

Holiday Sale?

Just curious if there is any plans on any big site wide sales on VR titles for the upcoming holidays? Something similar to what Steam does with it's Summer and Winter Sale.

JKN0007 by Honored Guest
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minecraft Windows 10 Install Issues

I know this is a common problem and no I do not own a copy of Minecraft for PC. I did buy it on Xbox 360 when it first came out and again on PS4. Now, I'd rather spend $10 on a new copy than go through the the nonsense of figuring out which email my ...

RoachFM by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stutter every now and then

Hey guys, I started to notice a little bit of tracking stutter in home and games every now and then. It happens about once or twice a minute. It is only very minor but I can notice it and its bugging me. Its like the headset stops tracking for a frac...

Anyone still have Bullet Evasion?

I'm wondering if anyone still has the file for that old Bullet Evasion game from a while ago? And if anyone does would you be willing to put it up for download somewhere? I'd love you long time.

Eagle Flight User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Thank you, Stambol

I recently gave a VR presentation to home builders, as another part of my attempt to venture in to the "VR Real-Estate" Industry. I've been working with the 360fly 4k camera and A-Frame with WebVR, as a way to create VR experiences from real imagery ...

3DOrganon User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

zboson by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Halcyon - network not found

helloi bought the Halcyon game but it can't connect to network, either for the episodes or the VR part.Firewall settings allow it and obviously my internet connect is workingany idea ?thank

Moissac by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

3D Organon VR Anatomy review

I bought this today because i was intrigued specially studying science all my life and i have to say, im very impressed with the rift developments. This is definately worth the buy and provides a great perpective on how to view the human body in 3D. ...

nAV2016 by Heroic Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Far Cry 3 in 3D

Those who, like myself, are waiting for the DX11 fix update for VorpX to play Far Cry 3, might like to try playing it with TriDef. I just had an hour's session and it was just great fun. This isn't VR - it's 3D. You still use the mouse and keyboard f...

Is it project cars! or is it just me?!!

So I wanted to take my VR experience to a new level and after buying project cars, I thought I'd get a steering wheel and also the playseat challenge and boy after using it a few times, this definately took immersion to a whole new level!I've never a...

Nij by Heroic Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need for a proper VR tank sim.

I honestly feel like developers are missing out on a really cool and unique chance at an innovative br game here. After searching online for months I have found one WIP game that is similar to what I think would be a good idea, but allow me to elabor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mervils: A VR Adventure User Reviews

Please post your rating of Mervils: A VR Adventure taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essentia...

Last weeks rankings issue

So everytime I finish a match it goes over how I did last week or whatever. Once the match is finished it shows me the logo background thing and shoot my rank up to 20 then throws the badges at it while I watch my rank drop. Was cool the first and se...

Arock387 by Heroic Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rock band VR

Does anyone know anything about Rock Band VR and if the Xbox one divices will work. ?

Oculus Video movie purchases don't work

I'm trying to purchase X-Men Apocalypse 3D from within the Oculus Video app, and the purchase refuses to go through. I've purchased several games successfully under the same account, payment details, etc. Attempts to purchase flash a brief error mess...

HiThere by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors