VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whirligi How do you make Loading bar vanish?

I've been trying to watch movies in the program, but each time a movie loads there is a big green bar that loads the movie. The problem been is that when the movie starts this bar remains making it impossible to enjoy a movie. How do you get rid of t...

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elite Dangerous Players

Anyone fancy playing together? I've not played for a while so a bit rusty and was a bit of a trader so not really done much else. Let me know if anyone fancies teaming up

Must have apps and games

sorry if is been answered before, the rift should arrive finally on 3 june and is already in ups hands :smile: i want to know the really must have games and apps for the rift can anyone help?id like also to know especially an app to see movies and vi...

Tron Light Cycles

UPDATEFixed head tracking lagHighlighted edges of ramps for better visibilityFixed AI avoidanceSmoothed physics issuesAdded title screen and space for health and safety warningWin32, Win64, Mac, and Linux (Mac and Linux completely untested)https://ww...

TECHNOLUST - PAYPAL PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE

-----------============:::::||||:((( -----------============:::::||||:((( The Kickstarter Campaign was a great success! A huge thank you to all of our supporters!This is just to get a taste of what's to come. Overview:Technolust takes place in a near...

Anticleric by Expert Protege
  • 321 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Cars: G25

so I grabbed a G25 from an auction but has the reverse faulty on the shifter but still got for a bargain price.I never played any driving games in the past but saw many good reviews and wanted to try.I downloaded the drivers and went to play the game...

godwisper by Expert Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Climb Everest VR

http://vrtodaymagazine.com/first-vr-production-team-north-side-mt-everest/Cant wait to try this, I went to base camp a couple of years ago and it was one of the best experiences Ive ever had, such an amazing place. I see this type of thing having a g...

Controlling your PC in Virtual Space

I wanted to move this out of the previous thread, as it didn't really belong anymore. Wanted to share my ideas here and see what others thought. Also to see if there are other apps people are using. The goal...full control of your PC without touching...

dont get the same effect in vr anymore

when i first tried vr the dk1 and dk2 i was amazed and i got that feeling i was on a roller coaster or i was flying really high but now i dont i do not no if its because i am used to it or have been using vr for quite some time but im not amazed by i...

Fated (may contain spoilerers )

Ok brought it last night, Wow cool, bit cartoony but still enjoyed it hugely, the emotions it induces are insane in some parts i.e. driving the wagon and having your daughter beside you is pretty damn intense, never been so determined to not crash or...

Zandil by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check out The Assembly BTS video

Developers nDreams released a new behind the scenes video for their upcoming The Assembly VR game which focuses on the art direction and sound. The video offers a glimpse into the Assembly’s mysterious underground facility using 3D audio, realistic a...

Does EVE Valkyrie use bots in multiplayer?

I've been playing a lot of EVE Valkyrie, and I noticed a few names that I see often such as "Nanna" and "Odin". I always assumed they were real people, but I just watched some gameplay trailers on youtube and saw that those names there. So are these ...

Jose by Heroic Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

only Credit Card payment option in the oculus shop???

I want to ask if you plan to add Paysafecard or PayPal in the future (near, NEAR future) because i´m from Germany and here credit Cards aren´t that common and as long as there is only this option i won´t be able to buy any game from the shop and ther...

Savegame data for Rift and Lucky's Tale?

I've been digging around in the program files folder, programdata, even folders under appdata, and so far have been unable to find anything that appears to be a save game file for Lucky's Tale. Is the info saved somewhere in the cloud under my accoun...

JDThird by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chemistry Experiment VR

I would like to share my little demo that tries to make you feel inside a lab. I'm still learning and wish to make it really interactive, how cool would that be?, dowload it here:https://www.wearvr.com/apps/chemistry-experiment-vrCV1 compatible.

Logging into Facebook in the Oculus app.

When I get to sync my Facebook videos in the Oculus Video app, it tells me I have to remove my phone and login to Facebook from the Oculus app, only problem is there's nowhere to do this in the app. Any suggestions?

olivia68 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Project cars resolution

Hi what's the best setting I could go for in project cars because I just can't seem to get it right it seems juddery when going fast or there's other racers on the track my PC is Alienware x51 i5-6400 and it's got the nvidia gtx 970 and I'm running i...

BAILEYD by Protege
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Descent Underground

Hey guys Descent Underground has Oculus support nowAnd it is amazing !i think that is a blockbuster for VR-Gaming

Jotsche by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kittypocalypse is available (with a free demo)

This game is a bit anti-Internet considering the Web's love of kittens, but hey they have a free demo:http://www.kittypocalypse.com/FYI, to get the Demo Download link to work I had to first click the "Play" button on the site (which launches a video)...

Give me game suggestions

Are there any games in the style of the RPG room? I think that viewpoint has a huge potential, and I would like to play in such an enviroment.I'm definatly going to go that way in my own project

Top Solution Authors