Did you mean: 

how to release balloons in the lab with oculus touch

subwolf44
Honored Guest
what the title says
6 REPLIES 6

DevilsNips
Protege
only way i did it was to blow a balloon the size you want then put the balloon maker back onto the table slot and the balloon gets released. obviously only workable from the table so no idea how when at locations or elsewhere around the lab, i thought it was just a bug on my behalf lol

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, I never found a way to release the balloons. I seem to remember that it can only be done with a button if you're using the Vive wands.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I did it with the rift ... If I recall correctly, it was doing it automatically when releasing whatever trigger was used to blow the balloon up.
Be good, die great !

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Or how do you control that flying drone? 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

BeastyBaiter
Superstar
The Drone is controlled by tilting your whole hand. I too had issues withe balloon, they'd never release no matter what button I pushed (or didn't push). Not a big deal though.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

The Drone is controlled by tilting your whole hand. I too had issues withe balloon, they'd never release no matter what button I pushed (or didn't push). Not a big deal though.

I got that part but the throtlte doesn't work well on the Rift controls. I forgot what the issue was but it's almost impossible to control. You have to very gently press the trigger (or grab?) because if you press too much it activates some kind of object menu.
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2