cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus mirror

morphee7
Expert Protege
is it possable to remove the binocular effect on the oculus mirror?

a picture of what i mean, the curved black corners on the left or right which ever eye you choose to use
uepsmbu5vvc0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
MVP
MVP
For capturing they recommend:
OculusMirror.exe --Size 1280 1280 --FovTanAngleMultiplier 1.3 1.3 --DisableTimewarp --SymmetricFov --RightEyeOnly --DisableFovStencil --IncludeSystemGui --IncludeNotifications
The black curved area sounds like it would be fixed by the --DisableFovStencil, but the docs don't talk about it.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Isn't there options to change the output view ??
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

morphee7
Expert Protege

Techy111 said:

Isn't there options to change the output view ??

on were? thats a screenshot of what the mirror shows
i would use game capture but that does not seem to work for assetto corsa competizione

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Have you tried OBS mate ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

morphee7
Expert Protege

Techy111 said:

Have you tried OBS mate ?

im not using OBS im using the streamlabs version (slobs) im using the game capture with oculus mirror as the source for it,
if you look at the screenshot the black curved area on the left top and bottom does not cover the menu screens only the background, if i switch to use left eye only it moves the black curved edges to the rigfht.
if you look at this screenshot it is in gameplay on the oculus mirror and slobs its therwe

3wykoq080i96.png

morphee7
Expert Protege
i dont know if this happens with the old rift or just the rift s

kojack
MVP
MVP
OculusMirror.exe --Size 1280 1280 --FovTanAngleMultiplier 1.3 1.3 --DisableTimewarp --SymmetricFov --RightEyeOnly --DisableFovStencil --IncludeSystemGui --IncludeNotifications
The black curved area sounds like it would be fixed by the --DisableFovStencil, but the docs don't talk about it.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

morphee7
Expert Protege

kojack said:

many thanks for this its worked a treat i still have so much to learn and ive only just noticed i got this reply, only 2 months after you ansered lol still many thanks

Logged in just to thank you for this info. I know it's an old thread, but was having the same issue today and now it works cool. As i said, thanks!