cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re centre camera in games

Alirfc3
Honored Guest
most games and demos seem to use different keys to re centre dk2 camera could do with a list off keys for as many of the games as possible heres some i know thanks ali
CyberSpaceDK2 = enter
Assetto Corsa= Ctrl+space
4 REPLIES 4

Liberte
Explorer
This is something what should be addressed.
Lets choose a shortcut above the engines and products. Whatever it will be, we will add it in our next release.

From Andronauts 😉 point of view it should be something easily reachable when you cannot see keyboard (for obvious reasons 🙂 ) but not so easy to push by mistake. It should be combination of two keys. Ctrl+spacebar sounds reasonable. Developers, lets made our own standard!

And what are you thinking about? Just share your thoughts!

NivekTT
Honored Guest
Personally I think this button really needs to be on the Rift HMD itself, easy to find.

zXw0lfXz
Honored Guest
"NivekTT" wrote:
Personally I think this button really needs to be on the Rift HMD itself, easy to find.

Yeah I agree with this, though a global button that developers put into their games to re-center the camera being the norm would be good, a button on the top of the rift or side would be even better.
Ordered: Sep 20, 2014 10:06 AM PDT Status:Sept 20 READY Status:Nov 3 Proccessing Status:Nov 5 Shipping information received (prep to ship) Status:Nov 6 shipped Status:Nov 12 FINALLY ARRIVED

fudspong
Explorer
There's one game/app (I forget what it is) that has you tap the rift itself to recenter the camera, seems like the best option to me. No reaching around for the keyboard, lifting the rift up to see the keys, just one light fingernail tap to the rift and job done. This should become standard.