cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving remittance payments anymore

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm a long time developer for the Gear VR and Oculus GO. I have a paid game on the Oculus Store which I released in 2017. I used to receive my payments once they passed the $100 threshold. However, I noticed that, since sometimes last year (or maybe before?), I don't anymore and the amount keeps carrying over. I followed the "Payment Support for Oculus" from the Oculus Developer Dashboard but it only seems to take me to problems related to the Facebook platform...

I'm not sure who to contact about this problem, could someone from the support department please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your help 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous, please fill out the forum here. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for the delay. I followed your advice and filled up the form you sent. I'll let you know when I receive an answer. Thanks again for your help 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I filled the form as you advised but I received the following message from Facebook:

"Due to limited support resources, this case will now be closed automatically. If you need further assistance after visiting our Help Center, please respond by clicking 'Re-Open Case' below."

I tried to follow the Oculus link they sent me to open a ticket (https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727), but all the options there seem to be related to user issues, not developer issues.

So I reopened the case explaining that I was an Oculus developer in need of assistance.

This is the problem I have been encountering - I've been going in circles with this issue and unable to talk to someone at Oculus to discuss/solve the problem 😞

Could someone from the Oculus support department please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks for your help,

benezzio
Honored Guest

I think there might be a problem with the payment system there, not sure about everything else. Before I decided to open business and merchant accounts on https://genome.eu/business-account/, I used to have problems with transactions all the time, but now I know that I'll send or receive payments with ease and securely.