cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Developer account manager

VRPlayers
Level 4

Sorry for bringing this here.

I would really appreciate someone from Oculus team to reach out to ivan@deovr.com to touch base and provide Oculus store support. We can't do much with our current manager K. 

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tonberry_Qing
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @VRPlayers. I thought I would drop the developer support link in case no one got back to you.  I only moderate the community side so I don't have resources on developer contacts. I just happened to see this post, so I thought maybe it could help. I hope you're able to get in contact soon.

https://developer.oculus.com/support/

Thx for a prompt response. We are being contacted. Looking forward to get things right 👍

VRPlayers
Level 4

I would really appreciate attention of higher manager to the Support ticket Id Number#40755 as it seems that the person we are complaining about is on top of decision making chain for our issue. 

As immediate result of our complain she made a U-turn on her past decision to provide us a prototype. I can't believe someone in the company can do such a malice to your developers.

VRPlayers
Level 4

Hey guys. Looks like my other ticket 40755 requiring higher management involvement got closed. If that's how you like to solve the issues my only option would be to join public criticism how Facebook/Meta is managed.

I will start preparing a public statement of how Oculus managers mistreat developers