cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Power-on requires off/on every time

AlienCurv
Level 4

After the 39 update, when my Quest 2 is powered on, it shows three dots on the screen. Those three dots start to fade and are only slightly visible. Then, you can hear the sound of the home environment, and I can use the controllers to make the blip teleport noises. However, there is nothing on the screen except for three faded loading dots. 

I then press the power button to put the device in sleep mode. Press the button again to wake from sleep, and everything is fine.

This started happening after the 39 update. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear about this experience you're having after the update 😕.  We know how annoying this must be having to put your headset to sleep after turning it on just for it to work properly.

In order for the right team to get their eyes on this issue, we encourage you to send in a bug report. Sometimes things like this don't appear during software update testing, so we appreciate your feedback. 😊👍

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear about this experience you're having after the update 😕.  We know how annoying this must be having to put your headset to sleep after turning it on just for it to work properly.

In order for the right team to get their eyes on this issue, we encourage you to send in a bug report. Sometimes things like this don't appear during software update testing, so we appreciate your feedback. 😊👍