cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE4 Leaderboards in Blueprint

GRINKE
Explorer
I'm trying to implement a simple leaderboard.  I can write and read a value but I can't see how to pass an array to ReadLeaderboardInteger node in UE4 4.21.  Is this really possible?  The node only takes a Player Controller and a Stat Name as inputs.  Additionally I can't see how to read the names in a leaderboard with blueprints.  It seems like the UE4 leaderboard blueprints rely on ShowPlatformSpecificLeaderboardScreen to display all of this information, but that isn't supported on Oculus Go.

From the documentation at https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/platform/latest/concepts/dg-cc-leaderboards/
"Add the Read Leaderboard Integer node. There are 2 ways to query the leaderboard using this node. Pass an array of a single entry, the current user’s id, to retrieve the user’s rank on the leaderboard. Passing an empty array will return the top 100 players on the leaderboard."
5 REPLIES 5

GRINKE
Explorer
 My question above stands but in case anyone else is struggling with this I've just discovered the Oculus UE4 sample which seems to have some leaderboard code in it per this thread: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/comment/650579#Comment_650579 

GRINKE
Explorer
Now I'm stuck with an error "Failed to initialize Oculus Platform SDK.  Failure code -5"

Mohammed_hashim
Expert Protege

GRINKE said:

Now I'm stuck with an error "Failed to initialize Oculus Platform SDK.  Failure code -5"

Hey, did you able to implement leaderboard on your project? i'm struggling with this since few weeks and since i don't know any C++ i wonder if you able to make it work on your end. i don't know how to get top 10 but the most important thing i can't find a way to get my current rank based on this sample project.

GRINKE
Explorer
No.  I got VerifyEntitlement to work but GetOculusIdentity never fires the Success or Failure pins.  Did anyone else get past this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

same sh@@)) c++ only?