cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find recordings of the Oculus Connect 4 talks?

drash
Heroic Explorer
I was pretty sure I saw a notification somewhere that the talks are already available, but I could have been blind.  I don't see any talks on Oculus' youtube channel (well there's one in there, but I already went to that one), no info on the Oculus Connect website, etc.   Any help is appreciated!  🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deftware
Expert Protege
A new one was just posted earlier today. "The State of Standalone VR"

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

zylick
Protege
They are in the Video section of Oculus on youtube, I've been listening to them all week.

drash
Heroic Explorer
Thanks zylick, I did check their channel again but I still only see three of the talks.  Do you see more of them anywhere? https://www.youtube.com/user/oculusvr/videos?flow=grid&sort=dd&view=0

These are the three I can find so far:
OC4 | Relationships Matter: Maximizing Retention in VR
OC4 | Shooters and Strategy Lessons Learned from Skyworld and Arizona Sunshine
Oculus Connect 4 | Dash: Evolving the Rift System UX

deftware
Expert Protege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uDqC6SIB2A

Woops, you already had that one.

Other than that there's just a bunch of little promo videos. Maybe the talks will be uploaded this week ?

deftware
Expert Protege
Hey if you go to the Oculus channel it looks like they posted a bunch of new videos from OC4 now.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought I found something new. WTH!

Kdragos
Protege
Yeah, I also am looking for these. So far very few of the talks were posted on YouTube. I got a notification on the OC4 app in the last hour of OC4 stating they were uploading them at that point. No luck finding all of them. 😞

deftware
Expert Protege
A new one was just posted earlier today. "The State of Standalone VR"

drash
Heroic Explorer
Thanks for the help guys, it sounds like that notification from Oculus kinda jumped the gun, and that the videos are merely trickling into their youtube video list.  Will keep an eye out for the ones I missed.

deftware
Expert Protege
Seems like they've got them on a irrigation drip after the backlash they got last year - which was merely a confusion between PR assuming most subscribers were developers as opposed to mainstream consumers, who were irked by the mass influx of Oculus talk content.