cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have all of imperativity's posts been deleted?

MikeF
Trustee
This is ridiculous, he helped out so many people in tons of threads and now none of them make any sense since his posts have been removed. This is a serious blow to developer outreach and solution preservation, please undo this
18 REPLIES 18

MikeF
Trustee
@NinjaGaijin
 Any info and resolution on this?

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for the heads up, we'll look into this.

Neontop
Heroic Explorer
 😞 

PAalto
Expert Protege
I reported this problem to NinjaGaijin a month ago (March 7th, to be exact), and he replied that they are looking into it. Strange that it has taken a month for them to look into it with no progress yet.

MikeF
Trustee

PAalto said:

I reported this problem to NinjaGaijin a month ago (March 7th, to be exact), and he replied that they are looking into it. Strange that it has taken a month for them to look into it with no progress yet.

Thats really concerning. I understand that he no longer works for fb but when someone who has been providing this level of support for so long is suddenly erased its like deleting a wiki, thats how helpfull he was. @NinjaGaijin please follow up on this, because otherwise this dev community isnt worth contributing to knowing that knowledge and advice provided by its members can just dissapear overnight.

Schneider21
Expert Protege
I thought I was going crazy or something! So many posts with questions related to something I was stuck with, and then a post by the OP saying "Thanks, imperativity!"

Seems like there was a lot of information given that is now unavailable. Very strange move to delete all the posts for a user that was an employee in charge of developer outreach.

MikeF
Trustee
Any updates?

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is complete speculation, but if he was unhappy with how things "turned out" he might have deleted his own posts.  Like I said- just a guess.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for your patience everyone. Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with imperativity's past account, resulting in posts missing. As such, if you do have questions regarding specific threads that you need as a resource, please message me directly with the links and I'll post follow ups to complete those loops.