cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

130+ games in steam account but bored...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it just me or is anyone else bored of the games they have while waiting for their Rift to arrive?
14 REPLIES 14

BundyRuss
Honored Guest
I've been trying to unlock as many planes as possible in war thunder so I can see them in the rift.
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?

Frito
Explorer
"BundyRuss" wrote:
so I can see them in the rift.

Good luck with that.... :lol:
Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey

StCecil
Honored Guest
"bryndal36" wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else bored of the games they have while waiting for their Rift to arrive?

ya. I don't really feel like gaming, just putting it on the shelf and studying more, reading more

Im gonna finish Torchlight and I been playing D2 mods forever (they're not about the visual anyway) but that's it, I generally understand ur feeling, my gaming is cut down from whenever I has the time to meh... once in a while when i just wanna play "something"

I guy I used to hang out with has one .. I suppose I should just ask him if I could try it out
Ordered : November 2nd 2013 (November 3rd on my time) Receieved Processing mail : November 25th 2013 (November 26th on my time) Arrived : December 3rd 2013 Status : Enjoying it. Location : 東京 (Tokyo)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, a mate of mine who I just went to see to help him with a computer problem, was telling me that he got to have a play with one at the Melbourne Show and he said it's a lot of fun. He did say that afterwards he felt a little queasy from it but that was because of all the fast moving objects in the game as it was Team Fortress 2. Lucky bloke.

robvld
Explorer
spending more time with the creation of my own tests/demo's then actually using the Rift playing demo's!
am i spoiled already?

or

i do have to say, using their SDK is just plug and play...
maybe thats why i dont need to use it that often?

or

well... take a game like half life for example.. despite the horseblinders... i just love to use the rift for it with my hydra's... -but- after playing a while... the two just does not feel "right", you know? ... so i get tired...
maybe its the inaccuracy of the hydra's or the high latency of the rift...

davidjc
Honored Guest
Get tridef drivers and try to get as many as you can playable in the rift.

Vin
Explorer
My Steam library is at 257 games, the vast majority of which I'd say I've not played for much more than an hour or two. Mostly due to time constraints. Full time job plus all my side projects leaves very little time for me to actually sit back and game. I miss being 20 sometimes.

vonFelty
Honored Guest
Well I have been playing a good deal of EVE online, but sadly I don't think they will ever support Occulus Rift with EVE. They will with Valkyrie, but its not the same I guess.

I redownloaded Skyrim in anticipation of using the rift with it, but now I just have to wait for the Rift. Hopefully it will be soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've gotten kinda bored with War Thunder, I only started playing it for use with the rift. Got the pedals and a HOTAS setup only to realize how much I suck compared to mouse aimers.... but it will be pretty sweet with the rift I hope 🙂 I've also gotten pretty tired of my own project, a simple wireframe game (like the old star wars arcade game) which kinda sucks when you can't see any depth. I'm hoping it will be a different story in the rift 🙂