cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

130+ games in steam account but bored...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it just me or is anyone else bored of the games they have while waiting for their Rift to arrive?
14 REPLIES 14

cybereality
Grand Champion
I have about 150 games, but no, I am not bored.

Very fun to play Rift enabled games, but if they don't work on the Rift I also have a 120Hz 3D monitor and a 100" 3D projector, so there is lots of fun to be had Rift or no Rift.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

n8littlefield
Honored Guest
This is completely embarassing but I'm right around the 500 game point in Steam and there are moments where I don't really know what to play - especially when trying to find something for a quick hour long session, but generally those moments don't come up too often. A bunch of my library is indie games from bundles and there always seems to be something interesting from those small studios.

And if that fails, there's always Pinball FX2.

Frito
Explorer
"n8littlefield" wrote:

And if that fails, there's always Pinball FX2.

:lol:

Games are not what they used to be.... or maybe we are just old :?
Backer "Have faith." -Palmer Luckey

Anonymous
Not applicable
"cybereality" wrote:
I have about 150 games, but no, I am not bored.

Very fun to play Rift enabled games, but if they don't work on the Rift I also have a 120Hz 3D monitor and a 100" 3D projector, so there is lots of fun to be had Rift or no Rift.

nice one mate. 🙂

WibbletheObscur
Honored Guest
I find this thread interesting.

I have a large number of games too (damn you Steam Sales) with the focus being First Person or RTS (Total War, CKII style mostly)
However i have been bored with games for the past year or so, mostly due to the lack of real initiative shown in new game design. As Yatzee points out (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/916-Wolfenstein guys, watch it... brilliant. He does the game review in limerick form!) games are all just cookie cutters now... nothing new

I feel the Rift will change this and notice that ALL the game i have bought of late have been with the express idea of playing with the Rift. I cannot help but think, what would this game be like on the Rift? It has become my new standard of what to play and what to leave sitting gathering e-dust.
Designers still need to be inventive buit with the 'wall' being broken and us being able to inhabit the games they have no excuse for not taking this with both hands and running with it
Holy Blessed Worthiness to Own a Rift Status Australia Nov 11, 2013 - DK 1 DELIVERED Aug 18, 2014 - DK 2 DELIVERED